Cody Kessler is the latest Browns quarte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody Kessler is the latest Browns quarte

For the third time this season, the ' starting quarterback has been injured. went on injured reserve with a shoulder injury. Andrew Triggs Jersey suffered a shoulder injury as well. And now has left the Browns' Week 7 game against the division rival with a po sible concu sion. QB Cody Ke sler is being evaluated for a po sible concu sion. Cleveland Browns (@Browns) Ke sler was Marcus Semien Jersey injured while attempting a shovel pa s after scrambling away from multiple rushers in the backfield. He completed the pa s to , but took a huge hit and left the game thereafter. Terry Steinbach Jersey Fellow rookie , from , took Ke sler's place under center. He had already seen several snaps early in the game Tony Phillips Jersey as an option-style quarterback and carried the ball three times for 37 yards. He is the sixth player to take a snap as the Oakland Athletics Jersey quarterback for the Browns this season, after Griffin, McCown, Ke sler, and . Time to add yet another name to that epic Browns quarterback jersey, folks.

Nice shoes I bought these shoes for my wife and I for running and other outdoor activities because I naturally run up on my forefoot and I hate wearing shoes with all the extra padding that only adds bulk. We have had them for several months now and I no longer get shin splints when I run and find that I like walking around barefoot (real barefoot) much more now. Go easy when you… https://wm6969.com/

Comment

Remarkable page! I seriously had our checking. I’m hoping to read simple things a lot more on your side. In my opinion that you have exceptional awareness and even prospect. Now i am quite pleased within this guidance. shillong teer result

Comment

Working...
      X