• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
    What!!! No tie?!?!

I'll add a tie
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Biggie wants fluffy handcuffs in the club colours too
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
        Can I get a set of those also?
        Originally posted by cyclone
        It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
        Originally posted by Broda
        I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
          You forget the DS3Club branded condoms as well.....
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

As you're Biggie would you also get the .co.uk on yours mate ? Lol
            sigpic

Comment

Kazhdyj raz vozvrawajus' k vam snova, i ne razocharovyvajus'.

Comment

Not often do I encounter a weblog that is both educated and entertaining, and let me tell you, you may have hit the nail on the head. Your concept is excellent; the issue is something that not sufficient individuals are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my quest for something relating to this. star trek tropical shirt

Comment

I still can not quite think that I could often be one of those studying the important suggestions found on your website. My family and I are sincerely thankful on your generosity and for giving me potential to pursue our chosen profession path. Many thanks for the important information I acquired from your site. professional scales for body weight

Comment

النترا 2023النترا 2023"I'm glad I stumbled upon this blog. It's a treasure trove of information on a variety of interesting topics."

Comment

Revitalize your lingerie collection with our women's bras – elegance in every detail.Beachwear

Comment

Revitalize your lingerie collection with our women's bras – elegance in every detail.bra

Comment

That's in addition a great publish which i really valued learning. It's not every day that people maintain the opportunity to discover something. vlone sweater

Comment

My partner and i favour your overall write-up. It could be great to look at any person describe inside terms from the aerobic in addition to lucidity because of this essential problem could be swiftly noticed. cc caps

Comment

Not what I was thinking when I heard it was about ballet #scaredofswansnow jun88

Comment

Can I recently say such a relief to get somebody who truly knows what theyre preaching about on the net. You actually have learned to bring a concern to light and make it important. The diet must check out this and can see this side on the story. I cant think youre not more well-liked since you also definitely possess the gift. nap tien 789win

Comment

Working...
                                X