X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Shop - FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I buy DS3Club merchandise from?
    From the Club Shop. In here you will see all the items we have for sale.

Is this item in stock?
    If the option is there to purchase an item, that means we have it in stock. We usually over run stock so we always have extra in, but in the rare occasion we run out of an item, we will remove it from sale until it is back in stock.

How will you know where to send my items?
    As the system is fully automated, PayPal will automatically send us your postage details. If you would like the items send to an alternate address, please PM me when you order your item.

How are the items sent?
    All items are securely packaged and sent out 1st class via Royal Mail. The address on the envelope is copied directly from the PayPal account which you used to pay for the item.

I've paid for my item, when will it arrive?
    I personally send out all of the items purchased in the Club Shop. I try and send them out within 10 working days, usually sooner. If I am on holiday or know there will be a delay there is usually a Thread in the Club Shop making people aware of the delay.

I've been waiting over a week, where is my purchase!?
    Please be patient. I have received your order and will be sending it out as soon as possible. Feel free to PM me and I will let you know the status of your order.

Will you keep me updated about my order?
    Yes & No. If your item is in stock & I have the correct postage details I will send it out. If for any reason there are issues such as missing postage details I will contact you via PM before processing your order.

I have received the wrong item/something is missing. What should I do?
    Our system is automated so it will be very rare that you receive the wrong item. If you do, or something is missing from your order please PM me and we can discuss where to go from here.

Do you keep records?
    We only keep transaction records, no payment details. Our system is fully automated and we have complete transaction records from the time (down to the second) they were purchased, from which IP Address and also what time and day they were packed & sent out from our end.

Where does my Money go?
    Well the obvious answer is to pay for your item. The cost covers your item, postage, packaging & paypal fees. Any additional money we make is spent on running & maintaining the forum. We also use any saved money for the development of new items (Cutters on stickers & clothing etc)

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask and we will do our best to answer them!
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Some additional points to note

All the decals are now made by me so if I don't have any ready made I will make them to order.

We do ask that you acknowledge that it can take up to 10 working days for your order to reach you. I'm more than happy to keep you posted about your order status.

Thanks!
    My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Before you raise a Paypal dispute, please check:
      • If your order has been longer than the 10 working days as listed on the shop
      • If there has been Bank Holiday's that mean this has delayed postage
      • If there is information on the on the site about a possible delay
      • If you have received an email from me regarding your order that I need your reply to enable me to fulfil the order
      • If you email me a a question (after my email to you that you don't reply to) that you await for me to reply before raising a dispute the very same minute

Thanks!!
      My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

I feel this would be useful in a prominent place on the actual shop page itself as well, for those accessing via facebook etc.
        ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
        Join the Facebook Group!
        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Unfortunately I bet the people that this is relevant to can't read anyway.
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
            I feel this would be useful in a prominent place on the actual shop page itself as well, for those accessing via facebook etc.
            Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
            Unfortunately I bet the people that this is relevant to can't read anyway.
            Yeah, these two go hand in hand.

Still waiting a reply from my emails.
            My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Very good, this is good for all people The time of this Tharha logo will also be saved people buy online goods because I am a student I also make my assignment an online from dissertation
              assistance online
              service.

Comment

Thankyoui for this post. I liike it. nyc acupuncture clinic

Comment

There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration.

andrew levy wendy's

Comment

I like this post. miami houses for sale with pool

Comment

Isogenics are effective weight loss drops formulated with a combination of potent organic ingredients that facilitates active weight loss and support a toned body without the need for restricting your calorie intake or doing any vigorous exercise.

click for more details

Comment

Thank you for the helpful post. I found your blog with Google and I will start following. Hope to see new blogs soon.

Hollywood real estate assessment

Comment

To write a This Is great article, it is essential to start with a provocative statement or question. buy gmail accounts with paypal
                          Then, follow up with a few sub-points addressing why the topic is important. If necessary, use supporting arguments to back up your statement. Make sure that each point is emphasized with enough detail so that readers can understand its significance without spending too much time reading about it. Then, wrap up the article with a strong conclusion. google voice bulk

Comment

Flipkarts offers a wide range of products, including cosmetics, skincare, hair care, Home, Kitchen, sports wear, Jewelery, Garments, and more. I am always working to improve my website and provide the best possible experience for my customers.

Comment

Sapnap Merch is a branded website for Hoodies, t-shirts, Sweatshirts, and more. With designs ranging from the classic to the outlandish, you're sure to find the perfect item for any occasion.

Comment

Working...
                              X