Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DS3Club Lanyards - Sale price - Only Blue & Red left!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe-kneeeeeee

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Lanyards are one of the items that need to be bought in bulk and ended up filling up our shelf space back in the old flat.

Now that we have some more room we might start to stock these again. Stay tuned
      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

It's on my list!

Our previous supplier could only do one printed colour per 500 I think? Which was fine as we split with C2Club, so we had 250.

But this limited us to lanyard colours - White printed text wouldn't look good on yellow and orange for example.

After we've purchased some more bits we need for up and coming shows - shelter weights for example, we can start saving up for a big order again. I've found a new place that should give us some more options
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Let me know if you want to wait for new ones or if you'd like mine Em
          ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
          Join the Facebook Group!
          Join the Discord Server!

Comment

thank you for sharing – Gulvafslibning | Kurt Gulvmand with us, I think – Gulvafslibning | Kurt Gulvmand genuinely stands out : D. star trek hawaiian shirt outfit

Comment

Hello! I just wish to supply a enormous thumbs up with the great information you may have here for this post. I am returning to your blog for more soon. 꽁나라

Comment

Thanks for your submission. Another factor is that just being a photographer requires not only issues in capturing award-winning photographs but in addition hardships in getting the best photographic camera suited to your needs and most especially challenges in maintaining the standard of your camera. This is very correct and obvious for those photography lovers that are into capturing the particular nature’s eye-catching scenes : the mountains, the particular forests, the particular wild or maybe the seas. Going to these daring places undoubtedly requires a photographic camera that can surpass the wild’s nasty areas. https://bongtoto27.com/

Comment

Many people look at you have got to exact footwork prior to writing. Can be conceivable to help you alot more pleasing article like this. เว็บบอลออนไลน์น่าเล่น

Comment

You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you. USA VISA FOR CZECH CITIZENS

Comment

I do accept as true with all of the ideas you’ve offered on your post. They are very convincing and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are too short for beginners. Could you please prolong them a little from next time? Thanks for the post. nạp tiền 78win

Comment

Awesome post, where is the rss? I cant find it! jun88

Comment

I’d have to talk to you here. Which is not some thing It’s my job to do! I love reading a post that should make people feel. Also, many thanks allowing me to comment! tai app 789win

Comment

Wow, great stuff. I have been considering this for a few years. I’m glad to seemingly find someone that comes to the same conclusions as me. At least it seems that’s the case. I’ll keep visiting your site to stay informed. Watch MSNBC Live Stream

Comment

This kind of actually also a good placed that we in reality actually appreciated looking into. It isn't automatically typical that we are the substitute for establish a certain factor. 羅氏鮮

Comment

lol a couple of the reviews bloggers write are silly and unrelated, there are times i wonder whether they at all read the post before writing or whether they just look at the subject of the blog post and compose the very first thought that drifts to their minds. But it is great to see a intelligent commentary every now and then in contrast to the exact same, traditional blog bull which I too many times notice on the blogs. Regards game vault login

Comment

Working...
                                X