X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
    Seems to be any external link.

Using Tapatalk Pro on iOS 8.1
    Could you check you're using the newest Tapatalk app too please? I believe Tapatalk Pro went end-of-life back in May.
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Works fine on my Z2. Android 4.4.4 and Tapatalk 4.10.4.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
        Could you check you're using the newest Tapatalk app too please? I believe Tapatalk Pro went end-of-life back in May.
        I've worked out what the issue is; apparently Tapatalk forces a redirect (through them) when you click on an external link and the redirect doesn't work if you use Tapatalk Pro (the paid for version with the better interface). Looks like I'll just have to use the 'old' version and deal with no external links.
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I've worked out what the issue is; apparently Tapatalk forces a redirect (through them) when you click on an external link and the redirect doesn't work if you use Tapatalk Pro (the paid for version with the better interface). Looks like I'll just have to use the 'old' version and deal with no external links.
          Tapatalk Pro is now expired and won't be receiving any further updates. If you use the old version and contact Tapatalk, they'll upgrade your account free to "VIP" which means you can remove any ad's, watermarks on images, etc...
          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Tapatalk Pro is now expired and won't be receiving any further updates. If you use the old version and contact Tapatalk, they'll upgrade your account free to "VIP" which means you can remove any ad's, watermarks on images, etc...
            You got a link about it? It's fucking stupid if you ask me, the entire reason I paid for the Pro version was to get rid of the ads.
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

You got a link about it? It's fucking stupid if you ask me, the entire reason I paid for the Pro version was to get rid of the ads.
              https://support.tapatalk.com/threads...tus-why.25884/

Looks like you just need to PM their staff if they haven't already made you a "VIP"
              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Updated to 5.4.3

Fixed an issue where quote push notifications are duplicated in some cases.
                Fixed minor issue on server connection between forums and Tapatalk.
                cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

https://support.tapatalk.com/threads...tus-why.25884/

Looks like you just need to PM their staff if they haven't already made you a "VIP"
                  They've updated this now, anyone who bought Pro can use the new version with no ads. Info here. Needs to be done by July 1st 2015.

It definitely works as I've just done it.
                  - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Tapatalk vBulletin 4.* plugin series 5.5.1 released

Fixed SQLi security regression
                    Solved warning issue in push_hook.php file
                    Other minor internal bugfixes

Tapatalk vBulletin 4.* plugin series 5.5.2 released

Added support to third party spoiler plugin
                    Improved connectivity with Tapatalk servers
                    Updated smartbanner code
                    Solved pagination issue in participated tab
                    Solved issue with quote push notification in some cases