Profile Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profile Picture

I can't seem to change my profile picture. I'm using my phone. Could someone please help?

You need to have a certain number of posts IIRC, Liam will know.
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Thought it was only 10 posts. I'd just do it on the website - either on PC or on mobile internet browser.

Top right settings tab --> edit profile picture
      ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
      Join the Facebook Group!
      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Cheers lads got it sorted.

Comment

My bad, just realised you want to choose Avatar not Profile Pic - PP is only for the actual profile page, Avatar shows in the thread feed.
          ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
          Join the Facebook Group!
          Join the Discord Server!

Comment

I am impressed to read your writing the way you describe litlle details in a very fine manner realy impacts for profile. Your assignment essay help style is undoubtly strong and impressive. I am happy to read this and experienced a strong imefinative impact in my mind.

Comment

I’m Elliza allen working as an academic consultant and have been providing assistance to students in completing their assignments effectively and on time.
              Leverage the features of your Learning Management System and chemistry assignment help(e.g., Moodle, Canvas).
              Embed instructional videos or guides on how to use specific tools directly into the LMS.

Comment

Working...
              X