Search seems to be only searching "What's New?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search seems to be only searching "What's New?"

So I wanted to do a search for VRI. I typed it in the box above but it then seems to me to search the "What's New?" and therefore respond with nothing. This happened with "Advanced Search" to. I initially thought, maybe my browser (Chrome), so I tried it in IE but the same happened. Anyone else getting this? I've attached a pic to sort of show this.
    Attached Files
    DSport HDi 110 in Belle Ile Blue/Onyx Black

Seem that the search does NOT like such a short term to search for

Comment

Ah yes you seem to be right there, that would explain why when I also searched for DS3 nothing popped up. Still very confusing that it goes to "What's New" but at least I know why it wasn't working now.
      DSport HDi 110 in Belle Ile Blue/Onyx Black

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Bird Poo View Post
        that would explain why when I also searched for DS3 nothing popped up.
        Haha !

Comment

So I wanted to do a search for VRI. I typed it in the box above but it then seems to me to search the "What's New?" and therefore respond with nothing. This happened with "Advanced Search" to. I initially thought, maybe my browser (Chrome), so I tried it in IE but the same happened. Anyone else getting this? I've attached a pic to sort of show this.
          Ah yes you seem to be right there, that would explain why when I also searched for DS3 nothing popped up. Still very confusing that it goes to "What's New" but at least I know why it wasn't working now.
          Search 'ignores' any searches with 3 characters or less.

If you type DS3R it brings up plenty, same for 'VRI Insurance'

Comment

Working...
          X