database errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• database errors

Im getting loads of database errors. Anyone else getting these every time they make a post?

Yep - several of us have had problems today. I started a Troubleshooting post on it this afternoon, but that may have disappeared into the ether too.

Hopefully Sag will sort it out soon, as it's a PITA.

Comment

Any chance you can post the error message you're receiving to help with fault diagnosis?
      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

The error message I'm getting, at least some of the time, is:

"The following errors occurred with your submission
        This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 29 seconds."

The problem is that if you ignore this message and check the thread, the post has in fact been posted, so if you follow the instruction to try again, you either end up with a duplicate post or get an automatic logout message.

Posts are only showing up in the shoutbox randomly, and the usual ways of checking for new posts (eg New Posts) aren't working reliably, and neither are the forum stats (so this will be the umpteenth 154th post that I've made over the last 2 days!!)

I've PM'd Sag about this. We seem to be a bit lacking in admin presence on here at the moment...

Comment

iam getting them too.
          Iam running win 7 and both Explorer and mozilla. All software are up to date.

Edit:test

And when trying to edit my post, it says.

Comment

Still getting the same database error as everyone else though some posts are getting through.

Comment

Very difficult to diagnose without seeing a copy of the error message on the server.

Sag, give me a shout if you need some help with this
              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

This has been a monumental pain for 4 days now.

Hello? Hello? Is anyone there?

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
                  This has been a monumental pain for 4 days now.

Hello? Hello? Is anyone there?
                  Chill Man,

Im Sure They're Sorting It Out

Comment

i cannot post now tried several times and never appeared

Comment

I've given up trying.

Comment

all my posts are showing up on formum list but are just not there also tried sending private message and that will not work either....... this the only place its still posting..... clarky meet at gordano 10:50 and fowler at michael woods at 11:20 on the 19th

Comment

I've had a couple of database error messages when posting. The first one, I just logged out - the post was there when I logged back in. The second one, the message I was posting was still there unsent, but with an "Okay" tab at the top left of the reply box; I clicked on that, reloaded the page & the post was there.

Comment

Everytime I even try and post I get a database error. I appears to have gone onto the forum, but my posts count does not increase. Very frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by CooperKiller View Post
                              Everytime I even try and post I get a database error. I appears to have gone onto the forum, but my posts count does not increase. Very frustrating.
                              At the risk of being shot down in flames again, there's not much evidence of admin activity on this site at the moment. 10 days now ...

Comment

Working...
                              X