What happened there then?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened there then?

Nice to see the Club back up and running after 5 days when the site was down

Did you get my email as Administrator Liam?

Seems Joni email address has ceased operation - tried her on Facebookers and no joy there either

If you need any help let me know- day to day stuff n all that
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Dangerousfish has spent loads of his time getting the site back online. Every credit to him and thanks for working so hard on doing so bud. Top Job!!
    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
      Dangerousfish has spent loads of his time getting the site back online. Every credit to him and thanks for working so hard on doing so bud. Top Job!!
      Yes, that is good. Nice one Liam. Where you get the info from Funky- have you a hotline? ;-)

If Liam sees this post, can he change the Meets section from 2018 to 2019
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post

Yes, that is good. Nice one Liam. Where you get the info from Funky- have you a hotline? ;-)
        On Discord Chris_Blue. It's where all the crazy cool kids(?!) hang out. ​​​​​​​
        DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post

On Discord Chris_Blue. It's where all the crazy cool kids(?!) hang out. ​​​​​​​
          Confuses the hell outa me
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

You've been using it well so far via the shoutbox - You can also use https://discordapp.com/ to create an account and chat to us via a web browser too.

Had planned to carry out a few stealthy upgrades that broke the forums considerably. After rolling backwards and forwards a few times and multiple restores I was able to bring DS3 back to as it was, still having some niggles with C2.

I received multiple emails whilst the site was off. (Some of you reading this really need to have some more consideration of what's taking place when you speak to people - "Were the fuks the site gone it looks shit now" isn't helpful to anybody.)

Eitherway, should be fine for the forseeable future; I've trimmed off some of the fat that was adding to the stress of managing the forums such as the blogs, homepage, etc..and eventually will be working to roll-out a new layout for the shop which I then hope to incorporate into a pretty landing page.

Thanks for bearing with me and sorry for the downtime.

If you need me in a rush in future I'm always available on Discord but rarely check other social media platforms.

https://discord.gg/hYz5zN
            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Any idea that when I sign into the forum I can see discord on my tablet, (Like a shoutbox on the front page) but not my laptop? Is it because you have to have the app on the Laptop too?
              Then I try and install the app on my laptop- and it wont let me

The time of writing this post . I'm on my laptop and cant see the Discord shoutbox

Scuse my ignorance- they should do training seminars on this stuff. LOL.

Just seen 1st line of post 6 so will give that a go. thanks.
              Last edited by Chris_Blue; 18-02-2019, 10:42.
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

If you're browsing directly to www.ds3club.co.uk it should display fine.

If you browse to: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/forum this will display without the shoutbox.

Once you've installed the app you'll still need to visit this link to join the server, after you log in you'll remain connected to the DS3Club Discord server indefinitely from any device you're logged into.
                cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Great job, great to see the site back up and running!

Comment

Working...
                  X