This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Bad gateway message.

When I first log into the site, across the top of the page just under the Green banner I get an error message.
    It says bad gateway, error 502.
    Any ideas.

It's just the live chat section that links to Discord. I'm sure Dangerousfish will sort it when he can.
    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Getting a different message now.

Comment

Does anyone bother anymore. Still getting the error message, have been for nearly a month now and still no reply from anyone.

Comment

If its a window to Discord- just ignore it

I had that message, but then (A miracle with my tech knowledge) I joined somehow and the message disappeared
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

It's just the window to the live Discord channel. Why you getting so wound up about it? It doesn't affect the way the forum works and if you want to use Discord that much, download it and join the DS3 channel. Simples!!

Comment

First of all I am not getting wound up about it, although you seem to be. I was just wondering what the message was, don't even know what discord is.

Comment

Originally posted by miggs View Post
                First of all I am not getting wound up about it
                Really??

Originally posted by miggs View Post
                Does anyone bother anymore. Still getting the error message, have been for nearly a month now and still no reply from anyone.

Comment

All I was looking for was an answer and nobody came back with one.

Comment

Miggs, the forum isn't that active anymore though some users do still post.

Apologies for not noticing this sooner.
                    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Fixed.
                      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Working...
                      X