How Do I Delete My Facebook Account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do I Delete My Facebook Account?

How do I delete my Facebook account? If you are reading this article then you most likely have seen a friend's or family member's Facebook account deleted without warning. There is a good reason for this and the first thing to do if your account has been "deleted" is call Facebook and ask for help. The only way a business or personal account can be deleted by Facebook without warning is by using their in-built system or contacting the Facebook Help Team. buy gmail accounts
    There are two ways to retrieve your account - via Facebook's in-built system or contacting the Facebook Help Desk. If you are not sure how to go about doing either of these things, then you should not do them yourself! The Facebook system is incredibly easy to work with but also very unclear. Sometimes it even has problems and will give you a list of things that you need to do before you can be restored. This can often be very confusing! It is recommended that you contact the support team and let them guide you through everything.
    How do I delete my Facebook account? The best way is to use the Help Center on Facebook (found within the main navigation bar at the bottom). You can do a search within the Help Center for your account and if you have an email address, you can use it there too. You can enter the email address you want to locate the deleted profile from within the Search box, and you will be given a list of matches. At this point you have 2 methods to get the email address back... buy google voice accounts
    The first method is to try and send a friend request to the user that has their profile deleted. You can do this either by posting a message on their wall or visiting their profile. If they accept your friend request, they will show a private message asking you to add yourself to your friend list. From here you can then send a reply message and request that your email address be removed from their friend list.
    The second method is more complicated and a little less direct, but is still very effective. You can search the 'Help' section of the Facebook website to trace an email address. The search box is usually located in the upper right corner next to the words 'posts'. If you have an email address that has been deleted, this section will display an icon saying 'gone wild'. buy snapchat accounts
    You can then click on this icon and it will take you to a page where you can click on the option 'Clear Facebook history of deleted files'. As soon as you do this, you will find that your profile page and all of your friend's profiles have been deleted. This is the easiest method and probably the safest one too. It does however, have the potential to leave you vulnerable to identity theft, spyware and other internet threats.
    Your third option is to use the email contact feature of your account. This requires that you create an email address directly to Facebook, which will in turn redirect you to your account. You can then email them your private information; the private information includes your name, your email address and your birthday. However, since Facebook now stores your email address for everyone to see, this method is rendered completely useless. If you want to get your profile back, you will have to create a new account, or re-type all of your information into the contact box. buy edu email
    Your fourth and final option is to use the privacy policy feature of Facebook. There you can find the link that says 'You may have deleted your account'. Click on this link and it will take you to a page where you can click on the link 'Your Account Settings'. Once you do this, you will have the option of going through all of your private information. Once you have chosen the categories you would like to have your profile information in, you will be given the option of changing them to no longer show any of your personal data. buy craigslist accounts
Working...
X