Odd.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd.

More often than not I view the forum on my iPhone without logging in, and only log in when posting.

I've just noticed that when I'm logged out the times of posts are one thing, but when I'm logged in the times of those exact same posts are different (usually later and accurate). I just find that strange.

On the subject of iPhones and forums does anyone know if there are plans afoot to allow this forum to be viewed using Tapatalk?

Tapatalk is an app that allows forums to be viewed much quicker and easier from mobile devices as it only downloads the text content rather than all the fancy images etc. It's really useful.
    1.6 Vti White edition

same happens on my computer

Comment

Looks like there's an hour's difference - something to do with BST?

Can only think that when not logged on, the time of the posts is shown as GMT, but when logged on it's shown as BST (i.e. GMT + 1).

So, when I log off in 1 minute, having posted this message, it will show up as having been posted 59 mins ago!

Time-travelling made easy!

Comment

Ah, yes. It's an hour's difference.

Good spot.
        1.6 Vti White edition

Comment

Good Spot Monsieur-T I Never Noticed Before...

And About The Tapatalk... I Highly Doubt It...

Reason Being Well We Tried To Get It Done Over At Our Cleaned-UK Forum As Nearly All Of Us On There Had iPhones / BlueBerries But We Were Told That In Order To Set That Up The Whole Forum Would Need To Be Rest - Which Basiclly Means All Posts + Threads Deleted And Wiped Off The Face Of The Online World...

Comment

I think that's got to be duff info. you were given Zack.

alfaowner.com recently started allowing the use of Tapatalk and the forum was unchanged. Years of posts were still there.
            Last edited by Mr-T; 17-09-2010, 08:12.
            1.6 Vti White edition

Comment

Originally posted by Mr-T View Post

alfaowner.com recently started allowing the use of Tapatalk and the forum was unchanged. Years of posts were still there.
              WOT THE F !

Lazy Bastard Admins On Cleaned Me Thinks...

Cud Reely Do With Tapatalk...

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
                Cud Reely Do With Tapatalk...
                Agreed. It's a good 'n'.

WE WANT TAPATALK!

WE WANT TAPATALK!
                1.6 Vti White edition

Comment

lol I Wouldn't Go As Far As To Chant It lol

Im On Quite A Few Forums And This One Is Actually Very Good... Very Easy To Use And Cleanly Set Out If Ya Get Me ?

Comment

Agreed again.

It's just that if you have a weak signal threads/posts load up much quicker with Tapatalk because you just get the text, not all the fancy gubbins as well.
                    1.6 Vti White edition

Comment

Working...
                    X