Stuiff for sale- where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuiff for sale- where?

Club Rules state you must be a Full member to advertise stuff FOR SALE- Fair enough

Do you have to be a Full member to view/buy stuff for sale? as I cant seem to get into the For Sale section
    Seems a bit daft to restrict access to possible buyers

Feel free to move thread elsewhere as didnt know where to put it!
    CBLUE
    Last edited by Chris_Blue; 09-04-2012, 21:16.
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Yeah:

Regular Membership For a one off cost of £15 you can become a Lifetime Full Member on www.DS3Club.co.uk.
    This will allow you to access the Shoutbox & Full Members area of the forum which includes The Members Lounge, Traders Area & also The Classifieds (For Sale/Wanted). Full Members also have their Private Message capacity increased to 500 messages from the standard 50, meaning no more missed messages when your inbox is full!
    Full Membership also offers use of the "Blogs" part of the website, where you can blog your activities.....whether it be about your DS3 or personal
    Only users with membership can sell or buy.
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Thanks for the clarification WTF

Just seems a bit daft restricting buyers (Fair enough be a member to sell) who want to buy from Full members

Surely a benefit to Full members would be to have as many prospective buyers as possible from a DS3 Club?

Still- thats the way it is- Hey-Ho.
      CBLUE
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Selling/ buying stuff for standard members

Did we get anywhere with this?
        Remember a discussion a few weeks back suggesting that everybody agreed, that to buy stuff you neednt be Full member?
        And to sell stuff- well mebes pay the tenner to do that, or go to a selling site i suppose
        Or just have an "Exchange" part to the site- then people sort themselves out as no cash is asked for
        Ive got a cat back exhaust to swap- anything out there LOL
        Funny thing is- everyone can buy from FLASHREMAPPING-even standard members
        CBLUE
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
        X