Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About the "unread" mark of the posts. If I've been away from the forum (pc closed) for some time, like 1-2 days and then come back new posts that I haven't read are not shown as such. Like today my pc was off for the weekend and on the forum there are posts from yesterday and still they are not shown as unread. Why not? I have logged in normally as "remember me". Thanks!

I find this too, I assumed the forum software has a setting on how many posts to show....
    sigpic

Comment

The solution is to never leave.
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Most likely just what the server's set to cache.

If you're using the forums default settings in your account this may be the reason.

Try changing some of them to show more/older posts in your general settings and see if this helps.
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Well, this morning I again turned the pc on and on DS3 Mods there was new posts shown from yesterday but on DS3 Technical there is posts from 1 June and newer and none of them is shown as new posts. I set the show more/older posts setting to show all posts last week.

Comment

Originally posted by pmatil View Post
            Well, this morning I again turned the pc on and on DS3 Mods there was new posts shown from yesterday but on DS3 Technical there is posts from 1 June and newer and none of them is shown as new posts. I set the show more/older posts setting to show all posts last week.
            I'll have a chat with one of the big wigs and see what they can find
            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Working...
            X