I-device image uploads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-device image uploads

As far as I know, iOS does not allow users to upload items from their devices without an application. Its not vBulletin greying it out, its the OS itself.

OSX is not limited in this way and Firefox/ Chrome / Safari / etc should all not have a problem.

One thing to try if you're suffering from this issue is to go into your settings > turn off the "enhanced attachment manager". You may have an improper installation of Flash or no Flash at all considering Apple's anti-Flash stance.

It is under General Settings.
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Reading up on this, it may still be possible if you're using iOS6, if some of you could report back with your findings it would be appreciated.

Failing that, image uploads should be supported in Tapatalk, you could always use that as an alternative.

Cheers.
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Mine works fine - iPhone 5 runnng iOS 6.1.4

Comment

I had issues the past couple of weeks with the iPad at home Liam, this weekend though it worked fine when I tried uploading one photo....... Will have another go tonight if I can and report back

Thanks
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
          Mine works fine - iPhone 5 running iOS 6.1.4
          Same here.

I'm fairly sure uploading images to websites was added with iOS 6.
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Hi all - my issue is that adding photos via iPhone or iPad worked fine until recently and then (when I tried to post the pics of my car clean a few weeks ago) stopped working for me.....
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X