Far Cry 3 £9.95 (PC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Far Cry 3 £9.95 (PC)

I loved FC2 even for all its hugely annoying flaws, so FC3 is now under a tenner, i hope Santa is taking note.
    sigpic

Hated this at first, once id played with the config file to get rid of the ambient occlusion effects and console like graphics its looking pretty decent. Gameplay is fun and frustration but to a lesser degree than FC2. Anyway now i'm familiar with the gameplay i'm just cutting about the island wacking dudes with my shotty and bow/arrow combo.
    sigpic

Comment

You get over powerful too quick but the game is still fun though
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
        You get over powerful too quick but the game is still fun though
        Its odd that i feel bad killing a tiger. I was being followed by two landrover full of insurgents so just hand braked it to the right on a bridge (thus blocking it), dismounted on the safe side and him them with the shotty as they jumped down from the vehicles. Was great fun
        sigpic

Comment

HERES A GOOD ONE FOR FAR CRY 3, when the game starts from the beginning, and ming leaves you in the room for 5 minutes, and then the game tells you to escape, don't. And watch what happens lol. Fastest game completion of ever. Thankyouplease.
          Phyliss

Spreader of rumors, taker of lives, leader of men

Comment

Originally posted by SiPhyliss View Post
            HERES A GOOD ONE FOR FAR CRY 3, when the game starts from the beginning, and ming leaves you in the room for 5 minutes, and then the game tells you to escape, don't. And watch what happens lol. Fastest game completion of ever. Thankyouplease.
            I dont even remember that bit, if it was during the cut scenes at the start il have missed it, it was boring until i was armed.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SiPhyliss View Post
              Far Cry 4 mate
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
                Far Cry 4 mate
                ah, shag beans!
                Phyliss

Spreader of rumors, taker of lives, leader of men

Comment

Working...
                X