Chromecast Ultra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
    Wouldn't get around watching Netflix and using a mobile at the same time though.
    Thje chromecast doesnt tie up the mobile, it takes over the streaming from it so the mobile can be used independently.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by streettweeks View Post
      Just spotted that.
      Its not a smart TV, just a basic (but brand new) flatscreen 32" dumb 1080 used with its built in Freeview.
      Using a Chromecast means she doesnt have to use the big TVs in the family room or my mancave
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drummond Base View Post
        Thje chromecast doesnt tie up the mobile, it takes over the streaming from it so the mobile can be used independently.
        Comment was in reply to Miralink
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
          Comment was in reply to Miralink
          Roger the dodger, i was wondering about the streaming relationship between the mobile device and the CC, clever that the CC takes over as the handset acts more like a remote.
          sigpic

Comment

I have the standard Chromecast and it's really good. Casting 1080 Full HD to our TV's and the picture is excellent (Not posh enough for 4K yet) and you like say DB, I like how you initiate the cast from your phone and then the Chromecast takes over, so you can continue to use it as normal and a posh remote to the Cast too. Let me know what the Ultra is like.
            DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
              I have the standard Chromecast and it's really good. Casting 1080 Full HD to our TV's and the picture is excellent (Not posh enough for 4K yet) and you like say DB, I like how you initiate the cast from your phone and then the Chromecast takes over, so you can continue to use it as normal and a posh remote to the Cast too. Let me know what the Ultra is like.
              Thanks Funky, i think its a Christmas present so a months time il resurrect this thread
              sigpic

Comment

Right, its ordered and not an Xmas present so hopefully il be able to report on it soon.
                sigpic

Comment

Did you get the Chromecast Ultra DB? Have you tried it out?
                  DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                    Did you get the Chromecast Ultra DB? Have you tried it out?
                    Yes, had forgotten about it. My daughter hooked it up and downloadex the App to her iPad and says it works really well. Access to Netflix and Spotify plus all the other content you'd expect. Il have a go over the weekend.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X