X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomb Raider on Steam for £3.74

Not the latest release, the one from 2013
    sigpic

I'd be on this if I hadn't got the whole series bundle for 8 squids last year! Really enjoy the different gameplay style in the latest 2, but I still love Anniversary and Underworld the most
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Ive not played a TR game since the original Playstation. Ive got a few lonely nights at work coming up, il be smashing this badboy then get back to finishing Wolfenstein The New Order which is a truly awesome game and cost me peanuts in a Steam sale.
      sigpic

Comment

Loved Wolfenstein TNO, but Frau Engel scared the shit out of me lol. The two different storyline choices and the variation in skill trees make for good replayability (trying to avoid any spoilers here, not sure how far you are into it)
        Join the Facebook Group!
        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
          Loved Wolfenstein TNO, but Frau Engel scared the shit out of me lol. The two different storyline choices and the variation in skill trees make for good replayability (trying to avoid any spoilers here, not sure how far you are into it)
          Im past the sex scene ha ha ha, yes i loved the various branches the game can go, to be honest i might start it again but on my main PC rather than my laptop.
          sigpic

Comment

Was surprised by the amount of story and feels coming from a game based on butchering futuristic nazis and robot dogs
            Join the Facebook Group!
            Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Yes, great storyline and nicely cinematic.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X