Netflix - Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netflix - Recommendations

So I've pretty much given up on TV, there is so much cr*p on and I hate commercials about tatt I don't want or need.

So when I am sat making stickers and sorting club bits and bobs out, Netflix is my go to.

We watch Detectorists over New Year (like, the whole day into 2017) and I loved it!

Detectorists is a British single camera television sitcom series which was first broadcast on BBC Four on 2 October 2014. It is written and directed by Mackenzie Crook, who also stars in the production alongside Toby Jones.

It is set in small fictional town of Danebury in northern Essex. The plot revolves around the lives, loves and detecting ambitions of Andy and Lance, members of the Danebury Metal Detecting Club (DMDC).

The series won a BAFTA award at the 2015 British Academy Television Awards for Best Situation Comedy.

Watched Mr Robot - lost the plot a bit
    Loved Stranger Things
    Gave up on Game of Thrones

Nearly done with 'The B*tch in Apt 23'

Anyone have any recommendations we can share and bounce around on the site
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

We're watching 'The OA' ATM, only a few episodes on but it's pretty good. Watched Van Helsing but it's a bit rubbish. Dirk Gently is weird but good.

If you want good drama then Sons of Anarchy. Fargo & Lilyhammer are my other recommendations. Will add to the thread if I think of anything else.
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

The Expanse was quite good. Sci-fi based upon the books of the same name.

Comment

+1 on the Detectorists.

Black Mirror is also worth a watch!
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

This

My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Secobd tge OA and b*tch in apartment 23, we've just completed Orphan Black myself and Sense8

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Comment

I started to watch BoJack Horseman last week. I really like it , but it can get pretty absurd at times, so if that's not your thing..

Comment

Do you guys get 'The man in the High Castle' on Netflix?

Amazing...!
                ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                Bigfeet's File Repository
                The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
                  Do you guys get 'The man in the High Castle' on Netflix?

Amazing...!
                  Watched the first season on Amazon Prime - not got round to watching any more yet.

I'm currently working through 13 Reasons Why. Really good, despite the topic.
                  Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                  Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Santa Clara Diet was good

And just watched all of this:

My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

I second Black Mirror... And American Horror Story is slightly twisted, but brilliant. I've also watched all the British comedy series like Fresh Meat, Outnumbered, Miranda, etc.

Comment

Couldn't recommend Outlaw King enough. A Netflix film that's sort of a "Braveheart 2" if you will, since its story starts where Braveheart left off. I loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by Askins View Post
                          Couldn't recommend Outlaw King enough. A Netflix film that's sort of a "Braveheart 2" if you will, since its story starts where Braveheart left off. I loved it.
                          Netflix keeps advertising this to me so I might have to check it out.
                          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

If you are looking for more information about flat rate locksmith Las Vegas check that right away. ufa ทางเข้า

Comment

Websites is normally bogged off by means of untrue blog without having any substantial subject matter however, the key content was first terrific and additionally sensible all the look at. With thanks just for stating this approach by himself.canada visum online aanvraag

Comment

Working...
                              X