Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tv Amazon Fire stick!

Hey!

I purchased a fire stick a few weeks ago and decided to pulg it in last night, So I set it up and started to watch some movies, it occurred to me
    that its not quite as good as I though as I have to pay for everything!!! Not cool!!

So!

I decided to do some research and found out I could "jail break" it. I did just that!! ITS AMAZING!!!!!!!

I can watch ANYTHING for free inc sport!

I LOVE IT!!

Anyone else uses this or had it done????

im guessing kodi?

Comment

I have an android tv box with kodi on and showbox

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Comment

I know there is this loophole about watching pirated content via Kodi (argument about not downing or something) but I do know that watching sport/channels which required a fee is illegal.

But this is a debate for a rainy day.
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
          I know there is this loophole about watching pirated content via Kodi (argument about not downing or something) but I do know that watching sport/channels which required a fee is illegal.

But this is a debate for a rainy day.
          This is the UK Biggy, every day is a rainy day.

I've heard of lots of people getting this done and being happy with it. It's definitely illegal but because it's so easy to do, most people conveniently ignore that fact.

For me it's the poor quality of a lot of the streams that put me off. Much rather watch stuff on Netflix or BluRay. Can't go back to less than HD and we've not even upgraded to 4K yet!
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
            This is the UK Biggy, every day is a rainy day.

I've heard of lots of people getting this done and being happy with it. It's definitely illegal but because it's so easy to do, most people conveniently ignore that fact.

For me it's the poor quality of a lot of the streams that put me off. Much rather watch stuff on Netflix or BluRay. Can't go back to less than HD and we've not even upgraded to 4K yet!
            Same here.

My brother watched Rogue One the other night via his Kodi, he said the quality was"awesome", just like being at the cinema. Probably something to do with the phone's camera, the sounds of popcorn being munched and people talking behind you which added to the experience!
            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
            Bigfeet's File Repository
            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

The showbox app is pretty good

Comment

I use paradox on all my devices running kodi.

Its a premade 'bundle' of apps, its easy to install and all you need to do is sign up to their website to register your username and password

http://www.paradoxinfo.co.uk/how-to-install-paradox/
                sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
                Third time around.
                Work in Progress

Comment

Personally, MSNBC is a reliable source of information for me and I trust the content they provide. In msnbc covers all major events both nationally and internationally. I think there you will be able to find useful information that will help you understand why they are so popular and whether they are suitable for you.

Comment

Working...
                  X