Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaming: Currently playing.

I'm a bit hooked on this:

From the Art Director of BioShock and a team of veterans of the BioShock, Halo, Guitar Hero and Rock Band series comes The Flame in the Flood.

Travel by foot and by raft down a procedurally-generated river as you scrounge for resources, craft tools, remedy afflictions, evade the vicious wildlife, and most importantly, stay ahead of the coming rains.

Featuring an original full length soundtrack by acclaimed Alt-Country rocker Chuck Ragan featuring The Camaraderie, The Fearless Kin and other special guests.

It was funded by a Kickstarter campaign, looks lovely and the soundtrack is awesome!

I've got it on XBO but it's on steam & PS4 also: http://store.steampowered.com/app/318600/

Anyone else hooked on a game at the moment?
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

I know it's probs boring and old, but I've just completed Rise of The Tomb Raider (Xbox One S) and gone back through and collected everything, so have 100% completion. Enjoyed it that much, went and bought the earlier Tomb Raider Definitive Edition and started ploughing my way through that. I don't get much spare time, so 1 title takes me ages to complete anyway
    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
      I know it's probs boring and old, but I've just completed Rise of The Tomb Raider (Xbox One S) and gone back through and collected everything, so have 100% completion. Enjoyed it that much, went and bought the earlier Tomb Raider Definitive Edition and started ploughing my way through that. I don't get much spare time, so 1 title takes me ages to complete anyway
      I got 100% on the previous one, but stopped Rise at about 92%. I had the Baba Yaga DLC too so that added a load more things to find. I should get back to it and clear up. The outfits take forever to unlock!
      ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
      Join the Facebook Group!
      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Gears of War 4 and Just Cause 3 are pretty much the only things I'm playing ATM. Looking forward to playing Ghost Recon open beta this weekend though.
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I'm building my career in Dirt Rally atm. Great game!
          And some occasional The Last Guardian. Beautiful game that.

Comment

Gears 4 is brilliant. Finished it on both normal and hardcore settings. Tried it on "insane" but it's exactly that....and impossible.

As for Baba Yaga on Rise of the TR, I need to do that Ben. Will do that after I've finished the DE.

Comment

Been playing a lot of The Division but have also started going through my back catalogue and playing some stuff I forget I had which includes Portal 2 and Far Cry 4.
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Re doing Skyrim remastered style on PS4 Pro...bloody massive game..love Elder Scroll games.

Comment

On PC
                  Always on my Flight Sim (DCS), there was a reason i went into the Infantry
                  Outside of that its pushing on in Far Cry 3 which is brilliant and annoying in equal measure (oh and buggy as hell).
                  Company of Heroes 2
                  BF4

On my PS4 its FIFA 16
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                    Gears 4 is brilliant. Finished it on both normal and hardcore settings. Tried it on "insane" but it's exactly that....and impossible.

As for Baba Yaga on Rise of the TR, I need to do that Ben. Will do that after I've finished the DE.
                    I wouldn't say impossible but definitely more challenging that previous games. I'm about halfway through on Insane ATM. They're bringing out a harder difficulty in the Summer update too apparently: http://news.xbox.com/2017/02/07/gear...alentines-day/

Been trying to play more Horde recently, feel free to add me (gamer tag is BeefMasta) if you need a Gears buddy. Message me so I know who you are though
                    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Fair few hours grafting in my game, got some good abilities, new items unlocked, can kill all predators, mastered all the skills etc.

Level 9/10 - checkpoint - got killed by a bear - out of arrows

Game - Would you like to restore from this checkpoint (9)

Me - Yes

Game - Ohhhhhh, what I'll do is lose all your game data, saves and checkpoints, here you are back at the beginning with nothing

Good times, goooooooood times.
                      My DS3R3... nearly....
                      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                        I wouldn't say impossible but definitely more challenging
                        Is that 'Console' impossible, ie for eight year olds
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                          Fair few hours grafting in my game, got some good abilities, new items unlocked, can kill all predators, mastered all the skills etc.

Me - Yes

Game - Ohhhhhh, what I'll do is lose all your game data, saves and checkpoints, here you are back at the beginning with nothing

Ouch
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drummond Base View Post
                            Is that 'Console' impossible, ie for eight year olds
                            An 8 year old would probs manage it easily DB. Aside from the fact its completely unsuitable for any 8 year old, which is good, coz then I don't feel as bad for not being able to do it!!

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post

Me - Yes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! That actually made me wince!!

Comment

Working...
                              X