Boooo !

Sorry mate Im On The SexBox !

Comment

just incase nobodys seen it
      Black and white E-HDI DS3

Originally posted by ZACK
      Sorry Wools, Seems You Were Actually Right

Comment

They really do know how to create brilliant scenarios, shame the video is only available in low rez
        DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

The campaign will be good and last around 4 hours as always, but it will be more fnu than Battlefield 3, however Battlefield 3 will be a better online experience since less little S**** will buy it want to use a sniper rifle on a map like Favela (MW2) and akimbo pistols with zero recoil on a map like Wasteland.

Comment

Multiplayer videos

Cool RC helicopter in the first clip
            Last edited by Arlow; 10-09-2011, 00:16.
            DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

More lame console graphics :/

Comment

One video of bf3 dominates all MF3 video's and thats not even the best one ha
                Black and white E-HDI DS3

Originally posted by ZACK
                Sorry Wools, Seems You Were Actually Right

Comment

Computer gaming is where its at. Graphics are just incredible.
                  DS3 120VTi Black + White

Comment

well, what do we all think of MW3 then??
                    Polar white with black roof, black bellones - My Photies!!

Comment

I'm picking my copy up when I get to work at 4 then it'll be played non-stop until the 11th when Skyrim is released. You'll probably never see me again!

Originally posted by thevirtualrunner View Post
                      Now that's what I'm talking about! Battlefield Bad Company 2 is/was so great that I'm expecting big things from Battlefield 3!
                      That was the only game I've ever traded in. I only play this sort of game online and it was bloody terrible.
                      May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
                      October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
                      Instagram @adamds3

Comment

brought my mate down to tescos last night as he had it pre-ordered. was gona get mine at the weekend but got mine last night cuz i was down anyway, played it til half 2 and then up at 7 - damn you modern warfare!!!
                        Polar white with black roof, black bellones - My Photies!!

Comment

How the hell did I miss this thread lol.

Got it early on Saturday, campaign completed and all about online now lol

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
                          In the immortal words of Ari Gold .... Lets hug it out bitch !!!!!

DS3 Style Plus 1.6 VTI 120bhp, White/Black

Comment

If anyone has got PS3 add me and ill have a game with you, my user name is girlracer83. Just mention DS3 Club so i know its not some random trying to add me

Clair

Comment

More Than 1000 Online Gamers Banned From MW3
                              Robert Bowling said in the case of Modern Warfare 3 different bans were available depending on how serious the cheating was.

“Every ban unique to the level of douchiness of the offense.

“The greater the douche the greater the length. PermaDouche possible.”

Call of Duty – Modern Warfare 3: 1,600 Cheaters Nerfed
                              nfinity Ward’s Robert Bowling is making it clear that Modern Warfare 3 cheaters will be punished. To make this extra special clear, 1,600 cheaters have just been banned. According to Bowling, “Any attempt to cheat, hack or glitch in #MW3 will not be tolerated. 1600+ bans issued. Updates in works. Please cont. to report offenders.” Cheaters have always tried to get through Modern Warfare. Lots of gamers get banned for using all sorts of cheats and exploits. Cheaters get caught is what Infinity Ward wants everyone to fully understand. Despite the warnings and the actual bans, cheaters keep coming back for more.

lol . . . . .
                              MW3: The obsessed and insight into cheats
                              Some might say that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is an obsession, so much so that a woman from Utah decided to sell her husband on Craigslist. She decided that he was so obsessed with MW3 is was time to put him up for sale, players love this game so much some gamers head towards using cheats as well.

GamePro reports that the woman from Utah put her husband up for sale, she became fed up with his excessive MW3 gaming after returning from the U.S. military in Afghanistan. Putting him up for sale was a joke, but did receive many emails from other women offering to trade in their own husbands, some even chatted about the woman’s marriage.
                              My DS3R3... nearly....
                              New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

BF3 FTW! MW3 is just recycled arcade nonsense. BF3 is for serious gamers!

Comment

Working...
                                X