Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jagster93 View Post
    Anybody up for a Ds3 only race?
    I will be when my copy turns up!!! Game have let me down, email said it was dispatched on the 11th for delivery on 14th, was in all day as I was working nights but it didn't arrive, good job I'm not back at work until Thursday, hopefully it will turn up Monday. My gamertag is Arlow21
    DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Ill race, , ive got a 1002bhp 2000-gtr

We came,
      We saw,
      We stood around,
      We went home. :cool:

#19:10 Arlow> You do know you can use your laptop whilst its plugged in

Comment

Sounds good! Arlow i was dissapointed with Game last time thats why i just bought it from sainsburys on day of release, Adjones91 whats your gamertag?

Comment

I've not got it yet, but when i do i'll be up for a race. Xbox gamertag : metalmorgan

Comment

Thinking of making a DS3club on forza 4 would you all be up for joining?

Comment

Sounds good! Arlow i was dissapointed with Game last time thats why i just bought it from sainsburys on day of release, Adjones91 whats your gamertag?
              I've fired off an email to Game expressing my disappointment at not recieving the game on the day of its release, I await their reply.

Thinking of making a DS3club on forza 4 would you all be up for joining?
              I'd be up for joining when you've started it.
              DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Tried to start one but apparently one already exists so will join and see if they are actually from this site! or they have just stolen a name they don't deserve IMO. Hopefully game will respond to you as it gets annoying thats the whole reason why you pre-order the game is to get it earlier or on the day of release

Comment

May be another club who couldn't think of their own original name, lol.

You will just have to "improvise and adapt" as the great Clint Eastwood said.

betterDS3club

ultimateDS3club

Comment

Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
                    May be another club who couldn't think of their own original name, lol.

You will just have to "improvise and adapt" as the great Clint Eastwood said.

betterDS3club

ultimateDS3club
                    Or the betterthanthatothernaffgayDS3club

We talking 360 or PS3 by the way?

Comment

Just let us know when you come up with a name.

tag: pricez btw.

Comment

Hahaa good suggestions! Were talking 360 metalmorgan i think forza 4 only available on xbox? I'll give a few names a go in a minute see if im allowed any

Comment

Originally posted by Arlow View Post
                          I've fired off an email to Game expressing my disappointment at not recieving the game on the day of its release, I await their reply.
                          Think how I feel.. I Pre-Ordered Fifa12 from Play.com... Still haven't received it.. it came out last month!

Comment

Made a club! DS3 Owners Club and the tag next to your name if you join is DS3R Please join if you are interested or part of this site!

Comment

Updated my lil DS3 to a level 628 Class S...

Sounds absolutely awesome

Added black vinyl roof too

Comment

DS3 with that much power is undriveable... wheelspin at third gear under acceleration. D

Comment

Working...
                                X