Real Estate Question (US Market)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Estate Question (US Market)

Sample scenario: If I buy a house for $500k at an interest rate of 6% for a conventional 30-year fixed term, I understand that over the course of the 30 years, I'll pay much more than the $500k (probably around $1M total in Principal and Interest).

Here comes the question: Let's say I sell the house 2 years later for $750k. How does that work? California realtor commission rate Do I owe the bank the entire Principal + Interest that's left on the loan? Or just the Principal?

In other words, do I end up getting $150k in cash? Or less? (Let's ignore closing cost, taxes, etc. for the sake of this example)

There's a value to pay off an outstanding mortgage. Usually, you are paying off the principal; interest is only charged on an outstanding balance. But when you sell a house, the money you make goes to pay off the mortgage (in the US, other countries let you take a mortgage with you), and then you keep the remainder. Anyway, if I were you I would use https://prian.info/cy/germany/hambur...g-city/houses/ services to be in plus.

Comment

In the era of real estate development, there are a lot of financial backers that are very keen on developing a massive land area in order to create it into a money-making machine. While some developers are aiming to provide a great place to stay for their residents. But all the agents have to work within Property law in the US.

Comment

Crafted through precision engineering metal injection mold parts exhibit unparalleled durability and intricate design. Merging molten metal alloys with innovative injection molding techniques births components that integrate strength and complexity seamlessly. I suggest you check metal injection mold parts and learn more interesting things about metal injection. This fusion redefines manufacturing standards and empowers industries ranging from aerospace to electronics with cutting-edge solutions, embodying the epitome of modern metallurgy's ingenuity.

Comment

Working...
        X