Anyone Regret Deleting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Regret Deleting

Any of you fellas regret deleting your truck? Well over a year ago I purchased a flo-pro exhaust system and a glacier egr and cooler conversion kit while I was still able to with the idea of deleting my 2017 down the road. Lately I’ve been reading about all the issues that people have been having with their tunes and it has me thinking twice about it now. I had originally planned on going with CTT then started reading all the issues with their TCM tuning so started looking elsewhere and came across Optimal but now I’ve read lots of issues with his tunes and horrible customer service. I’m not looking for high HP tunes 2019 ram 2500 delete kit. I’m actually ok with the way the truck drives stock. Reason for deleting would be to just have a cleaner running truck that would last me a lot longer. Wouldn't mind running one of the lower HP tunes though. Seems like CTT has good engine tuning with not so great TCM tuning so would it be ok to just get their engine tuning without TCM tuning if I like the way it drives stock? Or is TCM tuning recommended to prolong the transmission? I‘m still a good ways out from deleting if I decide to so have plenty of time to figure this out. Was just curious of anyone deleted and then regretted it for whatever reasons.
Working...
X