Better shower head?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better shower head?

We are blessed to have a 2019 Flying Cloud 30’ RBQ. It is essentially brand new, and it is beautiful. But …the shower head is pathetic. We have been at enough different campgrounds to understand that it is our shower head that is the problem.

My husband has agreed to have the shower head replaced, but only if I can supply an exact kind and model that will fit our setup, with no alterations.

I had searched for this information about a year ago—an issue came up after that, that impeded our Airstreaming—and saw a bunch of stuff about people fed up with their shower heads and ready to upgrade. I tried that same sort of search again tonight, and couldn’t pull up the same things—there seemed to be a whole lot of new stuff in the way.

Can anybody help me? If so, I would be most grateful. What we need are a whoelsale shower heads that will deliver more water pressure than the, ahem, limp factory default. My husband is willing to purchase such a shower head and have it installed, but only if I can identify and supply the specific product. I don’t know anything about plumbing, so I need all the help I can get, and will be most grateful. “More than that, I cannot say.”

Thanks in advance for any help … It is hard to get the existing shower head to even get my hair wet. So showers are a real struggle. My husband is all over the other Airstream systems, but he refuses to engage with the shower head issue, and says it’s my issue and he will consider a replacement only if I make sure that any new shower head is suitable. I don’t even know what I am talking about here. I am kind of floundering. He wants a guarantee that any new shower head would fit with the existing equipment fittings. I am completely out of my depth.

Thanks to anybody … for anything … maybe a company that could do this? Any pointers would be welcome.
Working...
X