Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only play PS3 and my PSN ID is lfcrule1972 (If you add me please mention the ds3club so I know who you are)

I know.... surprised or what ? I like playing games like NFS Most Wanted, Burnout Paradise etc online with mates as the laughs are plentiful, especially when helping folks complete the online challenges in BP !
    sigpic

Comment

Just noticed this thread today.

Xbox Live: BeefMasta
      Steam ID: BeefMasta

Feel free to add me but send a PM so I know who you are
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

What's everyones gamerscores?

Comment

Originally posted by beck_4ever View Post
          What's everyones gamerscores?
          My current Gamerscore is: 37105.
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

36450 :-)

Comment

12737 - If you've got Fifa send me a game invite sometime so I can smash the shit out of you all on Ultimate team ^_^
              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
                12737 - If you've got Fifa send me a game invite sometime so I can smash the shit out of you all on Ultimate team ^_^
                I've got a few mates who play FIFA, never really been bothered by it myself. I'm more of an action game fan (shooting / racing etc).

Saying that, I do have 1000G on LEGO Batman
                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                  I've got a few mates who play FIFA, never really been bothered by it myself. I'm more of an action game fan (shooting / racing etc).

Saying that, I do have 1000G on LEGO Batman
                  I only really play Ultimate Team or online with friends. It's stupid really because I can graft to get UT Coins up and then next year I'll inevitably buy Fifa 14 and will have to start from scratch again.

Typical EA -_-
                  cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

That's a real pain in the ass, I don't play FIFA but that would grind my gears if you start afresh every game - why cant they allow you to carry some credit over to the next one ? A reward for buying practically the same game over and over again....
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                      That's a real pain in the ass, I don't play FIFA but that would grind my gears if you start afresh every game - why cant they allow you to carry some credit over to the next one ? A reward for buying practically the same game over and over again....
                      Welcome to the world of EA.
                      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                        But then how would they make any money?
                        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

GT - SkullyJo

Comment

RPG all the way :-)

Elder Scrolls, Assassins creed, GTA, Mass effect.

Comment

I'm with you there Beck_4ever !! Just finished Tomb Raider - it's VERY Assassins Creed like. Do love COD too

Comment

Originally posted by DS3_JO View Post
                                I'm with you there Beck_4ever !! Just finished Tomb Raider - it's VERY Assassins Creed like. Do love COD too
                                Tomb Raider is great! I'm about 3/4 through now I reckon. Planning on finishing it later.
                                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Working...
                                X