Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparkle View Post
    OMG!

Is this the pick on Sparkle thread - now now boys you know I can give as good as I get!!! Mr T you have far too much time on your hands LOL

Some of you who were at the meet at Star City will have more of chance of getting this one right. Although looks like I will have to rush out for some botox as some of you are going to be SO disappointed!

Considering I have a 14 year old son some of you are a little off the mark. xxx

I was there. I'm still going with 21 <3
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

OMG!

Is this the pick on Sparkle thread - now now boys you know I can give as good as I get!!! Mr T you have far too much time on your hands LOL

Some of you who were at the meet at Star City will have more of chance of getting this one right. Although looks like I will have to rush out for some botox as some of you are going to be SO disappointed!

Considering I have a 14 year old son some of you are a little off the mark. xxx

cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

If you post it twice does that actually mean you're going for 42?!!
        1.6 Vti White edition

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post

Bless you Fish! Oh how I wish I could be 21 again, so many things I would do differently! You were obviously looking through the tinted windows on your DS.

The Ages Of Women
          1. Between the ages of 16 and 18, she is like Africa, virgin and unexplored.
          2. Between the ages of 19 and 35, she is like Asia, hot and exotic.
          3. Between the ages of 36 and 45, she is like America, fully explored, breathtakingly beautiful, and free with her resources.
          4. Between the ages of 46 and 56, she is like Europe, exhausted but still has points of interest.
          5. After 56 she is like Australia, everybody knows it's down there but who gives a damn?

Comment

You clearly didn't go to my high school or you'd know number 1 is total nonsense...
            '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
            '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
            'We do what we must, because we can.'
            Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Comment

Went to an all girls convent school - so that was what we told our parents!

Comment

got to be number 3 please cilla !!
                anyone seen my leather seats?

Comment

If i find number 2 i will be a happy bunny

Comment

Bless you Fish! Oh how I wish I could be 21 again, so many things I would do differently! You were obviously looking through the tinted windows on your DS.

The Ages Of Women
                    1. Between the ages of 16 and 18, she is like Africa, virgin and unexplored.
                    2. Between the ages of 19 and 35, she is like Asia, hot and exotic.
                    3. Between the ages of 36 and 45, she is like America, fully explored, breathtakingly beautiful, and free with her resources.
                    4. Between the ages of 46 and 56, she is like Europe, exhausted but still has points of interest.
                    5. After 56 she is like Australia, everybody knows it's down there but who gives a damn?
                    Sparkle, do you happen to know where I could aquire any Number 1's?

Comment

Just logged on, and this thread has brightened up an otherwise gruesome day - thanks to all!

PS At my age you begin to think that even Australia might be worth a visit ...

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
                        PS At my age you begin to think that even Australia might be worth a visit ...
                        hahaha no comment

Comment

This forum site gets better and better by the minute...I must say Sparkle with these guys playing games with you will promote numbers for sure at the next meet pmsl.

Wishing you sat next to me at the pizza hut now we could of played footsie under the table lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarky View Post
                            This forum site gets better and better by the minute...I must say Sparkle with these guys playing games with you will promote numbers for sure at the next meet pmsl.

Wishing you sat next to me at the pizza hut now we could of played footsie under the table lol.
                            As long as the next meet is after Xmas (that ensures that my DS3 has arrived) i am all go. Sparkle here i come lol

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
                              just logged on, and this thread has brightened up an otherwise gruesome day - thanks to all!

Ps at my age you begin to think that even australia might be worth a visit ...
                              pmsl @ quote of the day !!!
                              anyone seen my leather seats?

Comment

Starting to get quite a reputation to live up to aren't I. Although how I am going to live up to Dangerfish's expectations I don't know without surgical intervention.

Gar074 - so glad I made your day a little bit brighter

Clarky - I have reserved your seat right next to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X