Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gigging Help

Hi Guys,

As some of you who I have met at meets and stuff may know I am in a band.

We play Ska & Reggae music and play up and down the country.

The DS3 being the true band wagon fitting all my gear and towing the trailer when needs must!

I even checkered my car to match my beloved Ska music lol! :cool:

Anyhow as we will play pretty much anywhere I'm asking you guys if you can recommend any Venues, Pubs, Festivals, Beer Festivals etc?

Im trying to make 2013 bigger and better than 2012 and put 24k on the clock instead of the 18k i managed last year lol (miles not money, were actually skint).

Here is a link to our site and a link to our music :

http://www.cabstars.com

https://soundcloud.com/cabstars

I've passed your info onto a mate of mine who runs a pub in Kidderminster. I'll let you know if he's interested
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Cheers!

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
      I've passed your info onto a mate of mine who runs a pub in Kidderminster. I'll let you know if he's interested

Comment

Love a bit of Reggae and Ska, Went to see The Beat a few weeks back in Cardiff xD

Comment

Unfortunately my mates pub is a bit small for live music.

He said to check out The Boars Head, they have live music and occasional ska nights, you might get lucky
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Probably already done but, have you tried the Boogaloo on Archway Road, London?

Comment

He said to check out The Boars Head, they have live music and occasional ska nights, you might get lucky
              Yeh heard of The Boars Head and I have been in touch with them in the past. Not sure what they said. I have a gig in Coventry on the day of the national. Maybe some evening entertainment lol?

Comment

Originally posted by theoc View Post
                Probably already done but, have you tried the Boogaloo on Archway Road, London?
                Nope but will check it out, cheers!

Comment

My local place 'The Loft' is always having new bands on but I fear it's a bit far for you mate!

http://www.eastgrange.co.uk/
                  ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                  Bigfeet's File Repository
                  The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Was suppose to play the boars head but couldnt get all the band together for it. I will let you know if we get another shot!

Comment

Working...
                    X