No announcement yet.

World Cup Brazil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hosts often get that luck don't they, terrible decision for the pen and Neymar should possibly have been off for the challenge on Modric as well...
    sigpic

Comment

Fantabulous over here in Rio. Not a lot of English, but every other footie nation in the tournament seems to be here.
      those English here, a bit deflated after the italy loss- but hey... Uruguay in Sao Paulo soon (48 hrs)

32deg on Copacabana beach, and about 30deg on Ipanema beach . watched a helicopter rescue off the beach today- helicopter almost landed on top of us, everything went flying. think the lad (heart attack) was OK

just watched the Brazil game in a pub, and great atmosphere, and off to see Spain v Chile myself, at the Macarana tomos.

then England at the fan fest on Copa beach thursday, in my full England regalia- top hat, shirt, shorts and 6ft england bhafc flag

happy days

not seen a DS3 yet. 1 DS4 tho

ps- bout 6pm here
      Last edited by Chris_Blue; 17-06-2014, 21:04.
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Hi Chris

Jonathan Pearce was commentating and setting the scene nicely yesterday during the Brazil game by mentioning the 20 murders locally between Friday and Sunday...

Take Care mate!

Comment

Sounds like you are having a great time. Temps here around 26c but not got any dancing Brazilian babes.
          Brazilians in general aren't a murderous nation.....just don't mention the word Argentina.

Comment

so far all the scare stories are a load of tosh- couldnt be having a better time- you should see the beach babes- never seen anything like it
            weathers been great so far, but just started raining in rio. gonna watch eng v uruguay at the fan fest copacabana beach- didnt fancy flying to sao pauolo altho have been offered tickets for both englands games that are left
            not seen any violence whatsoever in first 5 days here. fantastic atmosphere, but england fans are in the minority, but still well received by the locals
            spain v chile game was good, both goals went in just in front me
            met 4 england fans, 2 from sydney AUS and 2 that lived in Brazil lol
            great times
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Oh.....
              My DS3R3... nearly....
              New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
                Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

england home then, hardly unexpected from this group
                  several more games for me, with belgium russia at the maracana tomorrow
                  dont think they do citroens over here
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                  X