benefit day at citreon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• benefit day at citreon

hi guys mrs got a card posted friday and town centre citroen in sunderland are holding a benefit cosmetics pampering event from 5pm to 9pm today
    e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
    Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

My local had one a couple of weeks ago. I couldn't go, but apparently they had the Benefit Pink edition (with the scatter cushions) there, as well as the Noire...
    There are only three kinds of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't...

Comment

Sold all three of our 'Benefit' editions, left with a big grey mascara.....
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

I've not been invited to anything post DS3 collection by my dealer They emailed the other day to say they wanted to have my car back and had some good deals on the new models....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
          I've not been invited to anything post DS3 collection by my dealer They emailed the other day to say they wanted to have my car back and had some good deals on the new models....
          Aww....

Well then Chris you are formally invited to come to us, drink coffee, have biscuits and look at DS3's

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
            Aww....

Well then Chris you are formally invited to come to us, drink coffee, have biscuits and look at DS3's
            I never had a biscuit
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

As an aside - do the Benefit editions hold their values well? This is Mrs V's first PCP deal, and is a bit unsure about what to expect in 3 years time... TBH, I can see her keeping it as she loves it so much, but I'd like to know. (ITs down for <6000 miles per annum), and I'll hopefully keep it in good nick.
              There are only three kinds of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't...

Comment

Aww....

Thanks Dave I'll bear your offer in mind next time I get a new DS3
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                  I never had a biscuit
                  *Ahem*....

Comment

Originally posted by HailVectron View Post
                    As an aside - do the Benefit editions hold their values well? This is Mrs V's first PCP deal, and is a bit unsure about what to expect in 3 years time... TBH, I can see her keeping it as she loves it so much, but I'd like to know. (ITs down for <6000 miles per annum), and I'll hopefully keep it in good nick.
                    You don't need to worry about the GFV because at the end of the day with a PCP you never have to buy your way out if it (unless of course your dealer is a bit of a dick and sticks you down for the wrong mileage which ends up screwing you later on...)

Comment

You don't need to worry about the GFV because at the end of the day with a PCP you never have to buy your way out if it (unless of course your dealer is a bit of a dick and sticks you down for the wrong mileage which ends up screwing you later on...)
                      Isn't the value important to work out what deposit you've got towards your next one though?

Comment

Isn't the value important to work out what deposit you've got towards your next one though?
                        Only if the car's value is higher then the GFV, to be honest with you in most cases the difference in the numbers is very little. The element that plays the biggest part is the mileage.

Comment

Only if the car's value is higher then the GFV, to be honest with you in most cases the difference in the numbers is very little. The element that plays the biggest part is the mileage.
                          So does that mean that you have no deposit towards the next car? How do people keep it rolling on?

Comment

So does that mean that you have no deposit towards the next car? How do people keep it rolling on?
                            Citroen have been running a renewal program on Elect3 for a few years which puts money into the pot for next time

Comment

Citroen have been running a renewal program on Elect3 for a few years which puts money into the pot for next time
                              I see - cheers for the info... So just to clarify - is the GFV is effectively the 'final payment' value of the loan? For us that's 6K - which seems a bit low for the value of a 3yr old DS3?

Comment

Working...
                              X