Unbelievable rage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbelievable rage!

today some foooookin a-howl with a scooter scratched the plastic part of my mirror and didnt even stop to see if he caused any damage..he didnt really cause damage,just a blacker line on the already black plastic but what pissed me off is that he didnt even care..so I followed him and on the next red light I told him some things about his mother,his family,his jesus christ and stuff...I would literally kill him if he'd said anything back..I mean him just taking off like that even though I yelled stop did cause unbeliavable rage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by DS3 POWER; 04-07-2014, 14:49.
    DS3's are like pizza..they're good even when they're bad..

I know it's not the point, but it's a good excuse to get it colour coded..

Comment

Originally posted by DS3 POWER View Post
      today some foooookin a-howl with a scooter scratched the plastic part of my mirror and didnt even stop to see if he caused any damage..he didnt really cause damage,just a blacker line on the already black plastic but what pissed me off is that he didnt even care..so I followed him and on the next red light I told him some things about his mother,his family,his jesus christ and stuff...I would literally kill him if he'd said anything back..I mean him just taking off like that even though I yelled stop did cause unbeliavable rage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Kalispera brother. You need some raki, mmkay?
      Citroën DS3 Racing 2011 Polar White
      ZRP con rods, Wössner pistons, Forge Ind. Kit, Forge IC hard pipes, etuners S3 (E85, launch control), Clemens-Motorsport IC, cylinder head porting, oil pump mod, Devils Own WMI, Forge BOV, Powerflex rear engine mount, LEDs, Citroen mudflaps, Ragazzon de-cat/200cc sports cat, Mongoose catback

Ex: BMW M135iA (2008) * BMW M3 E46 SMG2 (2003) * Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2007) * BMW M3 E46 (2001) * Seat Leon 1.8 TS4 (2003)
      sigpic

Comment

Kalispera..all i needed was a gun and a bullet for his sorry A... Most of Greek people are like that..they mostly complain how others misbehave at them (we cry about debts,money,politicians) but we do this to ourselves and dont care about others...Education is a big deal!!!!

why should i get it colour coded?it was the plastic not the glossy black on top!

Comment

Sounds just like the Greece i remember- you wanna try Italy!!!:cool:
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

I am heading to Italy in a month with my R. Been there few times, not that bad. Crete was worse. Maybe next year to Athens, wonder what continental Greece will be like
            ZRP con rods, Wössner pistons, Forge Ind. Kit, Forge IC hard pipes, etuners S3 (E85, launch control), Clemens-Motorsport IC, cylinder head porting, oil pump mod, Devils Own WMI, Forge BOV, Powerflex rear engine mount, LEDs, Citroen mudflaps, Ragazzon de-cat/200cc sports cat, Mongoose catback

Ex: BMW M135iA (2008) * BMW M3 E46 SMG2 (2003) * Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2007) * BMW M3 E46 (2001) * Seat Leon 1.8 TS4 (2003)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
              I am heading to Italy in a month with my R. Been there few times, not that bad. Crete was worse. Maybe next year to Athens, wonder what continental Greece will be like
              You'll be able to meet up with DS3POWER
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                You'll be able to meet up with DS3POWER
                Not sure if I want, he is too hot headed

sigpic

Comment

He's nice guy. Go for it ;-)
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

You have a ds3 racing..you already in my heart :P Come visit Greece its a nice place!athens is good for sightseeing but nothing else..you should visit non-famous islands!

Comment

You have a ds3 racing..you already in my heart :P Come visit Greece its a nice place!athens is good for sightseeing but nothing else..you should visit non-famous islands!
                      I have promised to visit etuners / Stelios

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                        I have promised to visit etuners / Stelios
                        Now that will make a very interesting Blog.

Whats a non-famous island?
                        sigpic
                        Jog on Noddy

Comment

I know people from England visit at massive numbers Crete,Corfu,Zakinthos..non-famous islands for me would be karpathos,samothraki,samos,limnos..

Comment

^ Now thats interesting. Wonder if they would take a couple English tourists- might look into that. Thanks
                            sigpic
                            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Whatever you need I'd be happy to help..wether it is tickets,hotels,places to visit,sites,the whole lot..

Comment

Working...
                              X