Good BT Internet Offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good BT Internet Offer

BT have a good offer on at the moment, I have used them for a number of years and have received nothing but excellent service.
    I called them recently as my 18 month contract was coming to an end, they took £5 a month off, gave me the latest Home Hub for free and dropped me to a 12 month contract, was very happy with that.

Not wanting to sound like a BT salesman but in my area, the speeds are more stable than other providers (inc cable), are never capped and rarely drop below the max speed, even during peak times.

Yep- snap with me. Have the Infinity package myself. (Fibre)
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

They are rubbish round here! Also appalling customer service. Just in the process of removing our phone line from them as had enough!

Comment

Originally posted by Girlypink View Post
        They are rubbish round here! Also appalling customer service. Just in the process of removing our phone line from them as had enough!
        Do you mean the internet speeds available from them?, Ive had two issues in five years and they have had an engineer round the following morning to rectify.

Comment

same ere im gerrin 40meg download and 10meg upload with infinity1 totally unlimited ere in north east and u save about 50-60 quid a year when u pay phone in advance
          e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
          Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Will have to look into this. We're paying silly amounts with Virgin atm and it's my job to look into a replacement..
            Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
            Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly Guy View Post
              Do you mean the internet speeds available from them?, Ive had two issues in five years and they have had an engineer round the following morning to rectify.
              Everything you can imagine! They decided to take our phone line back from sky without notifying us, put up our charges without notifying us, speed not too bad but can get better. Can't wait until Tuesday when we finally get rid once and for all

Comment

Always had bad experiences with BT unfortunately. ADSL Broadband speed is 1.5 mb here yet fibre is approx 36/9.5 here with Sky Fibre.
                Simon

Peugeot 208 GTi Prestige - Orange Power

Comment

They've always been crap in our area. We're with Sky now and the speed's still dreadful (2mb at most round here, no fibre optic) but at least the connection is much more stable. When we were with BT the connection was always dropping and their call centres were useless.
                  May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
                  October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
                  Instagram @adamds3

Comment

When i as on normal broadband I did use a better ADSL filter. http://www.adslnation.com/products/xf-1e.php it does give you upto another 500kb-1mb/s speed. the ones that are supplied by BT/Sky are crap.
                    Simon

Peugeot 208 GTi Prestige - Orange Power

Comment

Ill stick to Plusnet with my ACTUAL speeds of 72 Down and 17 up
                      2011 61 Plate, All Black DSport 150 THP, MyWay City Signature (SOLD)

2014 All Black DS5 DSport 200 THP

Comment

Originally posted by HarroDS3 View Post
                        Ill stick to Plusnet with my ACTUAL speeds of 72 Down and 17 up
                        That's why I stayed with BT, actual speeds as advertised and no cap even during busy periods.

Comment

Plusnet are owned by BT, BTW I'm with plusnet too.

Comment

They decided to take our phone line back from sky without notifying us, put up our charges without notifying us, speed not too bad but can get better.
                            https://www.solution2pass.com/156-315-80-questions.html

Comment

Working...
                            X