Level playing field for both sexes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level playing field for both sexes

Now I know this may bring some controversy and that we do have a few ladies on the foum but just have a read.

http://uk.autoblog.com/2011/02/15/wo...set-to-rocket/

I think its about bloody time Insurance Premiums were made equal for both men and women, not all women are good drivers and neither are men, but automatically men are charged double that of a woman....and in this day and age where everyone is shouting sexism...this sounds like a plan

I am all for this but what do you think?

hmm i see your point but most women who drive are quite nervous on the roads and drive like fannys not myself as im a speed demon. men are more aggressive and maybe they see you men as more of a threat on the road?? hmm and u do get more men drivers on the road than women

Comment

think premiums should remain risk assessment based.

Jimbob

Comment

As long as they bring premiums for guys DOWN to level the playing field

Comment

hmm no offence to sum of the older respectable drivers on here but 95% of older drivers cause a crash round sunderland dono wot anyone else thinks??

Comment

No one driver should be classed or put in a circle because of others. Insurance should be insuring a car and not the Individual as is in many European countries.

The reason Insurance here is by individuals is so they can make more money, yet we bow down to their demands and hand over large amounts of money

Comment

Perhaps this can help decide about the driving skills of ladies! LOL
              http://leenks.com/link333447.html
              I couldn't fix yer brakes so I made your horn louder!

Comment

I suggest that you get hard evidence before making stupid statements

"An analysis of the data suggests between 12% and 15% of road crashes involved a car being driven on business." *

* Source http://www.lbp.police.uk/freedom-of-...statistics.pdf
                Last edited by John S; 17-02-2011, 22:07.

Comment

How The Hell Did That Merc Get Up There ???

Comment

Originally posted by john55810uk View Post
                    I suggest that you get hard evidence before making stupid statements
                    Speak For Yourself... lol

Comment

its a debate john chill i said 95% of older drivers up here most will agree and they shout at u wen they are the ones in the wrong lane lol

Comment

I believe 95% is quite a high percentage, that would only leave 5% of the older generation who can apparently drive? I do not believe that evidence.....to keep it civil, if you make comments please provide hard factual evidence of the statistics

Comment

im goin off the people up this end. going by experience of having abit road rage with the older drivers wen they cut u off lol. dont put me down as the bad person for having an opinion okies? its suppost to be a debate on insurance but maybe u shudnt be sexist lol

Comment

If you will take the tread off at a tangent with wild statements what do you expect.
                            "Young Drivers feature very highly in fatal and serious crashes. Almost 1 in 4
                            fatalities over the last 5 years have involved a driver under the age of 25 years of age.
                            Young drivers feature in 26% of all fatal and serious casualties. "

That's a statistic , but taken out of context its meaningless

Comment

Women + Cars = Disaster...

Easiest Formula To Remember...

Comment

Working...
                              X