New DS2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New DS2?

It seems that in 2012 Citroen will be making a DS2 and thus trying to revive the old 2CV. I must say i love this new design and may well change over if they ever do a sport version. It looks like an old Hot Rod and that is priceless.

Below is a translation from a french magazine article translated with the help of Google.

Citroen plans for 2012 the launch of its new model, the DS2, which is a derivative of Révolté concept as presented in the last Frankfurt Motor Show.
    Citroën is clear that the revival remains in effect a myth of it's own past and has been remembered as "2CV", although in this case, this "two horses" of the third millennium, will represent the input model for the prestigious range Distinctive Series , indicating that a car will be refined and superior equipment to the average.
    DS2 dimensions appear to be similar or slightly lower, at DS3 and it certainly share the platform in general, and some of the other components.
    Chances are, also, the new DS2 debuts with a new range of petrol engines of three cylinders while the range 1.4-liter diesel HDi equipped with an output of about 70 hp.
    Surely there will be a lot of enthusiastic memories of the past glories of the original 2CV that will be rewarded with the birth of this replace you and successor zaga.también customizable vinyl tires, and lots of accessories like the DS3 line is estimated a starting price of 11000 euros, for access to the range.

Oh eyebrow leds

Comment

Me like!

Comment

It does look awesome and up with the times i think. I honestly would probably end up changing to this when it comes out hehe

Comment

Mhmmhhmmh dunno if I like it or not lol might grow on me though

Comment

thats gonna be the next car i buy

Comment

LED Eyebrows = WIN...

Would Definitely Be An Option In The Future For Me !

'DS2R'

Comment

I don't like it tbh, from the side it looks awesome (in a different colour) but the front reminds me of a beetle and the back is just meh..

Pass.
                cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

defo looks abit like a beetle from the side but from the front it looks nice, colour choice is abit on the cack side. its abit like marmite me thinks, hmmm dont think id go for this car ds3 still has my thumbs up on eveything

Comment

I still believe this resembles the old school 2CV and can not see any beetle look to it.

Comment

i like

Comment

both very simular shapes tho sim, if u look carefully u will see

Comment

right there Leanne wonder if can take it apart

Comment

I say no more....Beauty versus an Egg

Comment

that pic is photoshopped tho, wait till u get a better pic and we will see lol

Comment

Working...
                              X