• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autobahn THP

I have no sound on my pc . . .

So I havent a clue what this video has apart from a whizzy DS3

My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

The guy is my Hero haha.

His running commentary is brilliant and he seems like a good and experienced driver when he does a "review" at the end

Comment

He does say that the car feels unstable when braking at high speed. I don't want to go at 220kl per hour so I'm alright!

Comment

He is right about the braking. If you brake sharply at high speed, the rear of the car goes a bit light but nothing that is unpredictable.

Comment

I want a fast one! :'(
          My DS3R3... nearly....
          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

The HDi 110 has that loose feel at the back when braking from a high speed. I would'nt worry too much. Done a test and braked from 70 to 0 emergency style (not today), it got very light but then the ESP took control after a second and it regained normality.

Comment

Imagine His Wheel Fell Off While He Was Topping Out...

:L

Comment

Yeah my 110 Dsport was a bit twitchy under heavy breaking quite alarming when you dont expect it but the ESP does keep it in a sort of straight line

Comment

Try it in a remapped THP with the ESP off in the wet! Very interesting

Comment

Originally posted by CooperKiller View Post
                    Try it in a remapped THP with the ESP off in the wet! Very interesting
                    xD What Cooper said! Best way to describe it is as a "shit the pants" moment lol
                    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Working...
                    X