DS3's in Chelmsford?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3's in Chelmsford?

Hi, just joined the forum from another one that didnt seem to be going anywhere. Getting my White n Black DS3 HDI next week hopefully. Il be posting things like my fuel economy if it lives upto the brouchure lol. Going from a 1 litre peugeot 107, which is pretty basic so its a big upgrade but itl be interesting to see the fuel difference as the 107 is pretty economical.

Anyhow the point of this post is a mate phoned me to say he saw a whole gang of DS3's driving around Chelmsford. Said it was pretty cool to see afew cruising together. Wondering if that was any of the guys on this forum.

Originally posted by Bensds3 View Post
    Hi, just joined the forum from another one that didnt seem to be going anywhere. Getting my White n Black DS3 HDI next week hopefully. Il be posting things like my fuel economy if it lives upto the brouchure lol. Going from a 1 litre peugeot 107, which is pretty basic so its a big upgrade but itl be interesting to see the fuel difference as the 107 is pretty economical.

Anyhow the point of this post is a mate phoned me to say he saw a whole gang of DS3's driving around Chelmsford. Said it was pretty cool to see afew cruising together. Wondering if that was any of the guys on this forum.
    hello and welcome to the club by the way, gang of ds3's??? sounds interesting to no who they were lol

Comment

Working...
    X