Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been a while guys

Hey guys (and girls)
    Been quite a while since I was last on here ... My bad I bet half of you don't even know me !
    I lost all hope in my ds3 after I pulled the lowest dyno figure jamie at sp tuning had ever seen when it went for a map and from then on I lost my inspiration for the car ... I was going to fianance it after the lease period was up and give it to the missus but they said I couldn't so she went back probably sold at auction ! I don't see myself coming back Into ds3 ownership, especially as I now own what is more than likely Europe's quickest nissan pulsar gtir (600bhp,720lb/ft and makes full power and torque by 3900rpm). The good news is the missus is looking to get one real soon, so all is not lost and I've talked her Into tuning it aswell so chances are my face will pop up again at meets as she loves going to car shows. As for her plans for tuning ? Probably gonna go with a stage 2 tune (exhaust, decat, forge induction etc) but in time I will probably sway her to look at forging the engine, swapping the turbo,injectors, aftermarket Ecu and the rest because my thirst for power is stronger than her ability to say no haha! Be nice to see you guys again especially as I lost contact when I got rid of Facebook. Hope all is well and glad to see the community is thriving ! My passion is back it will just be portrayed through her car! Well that's enough of an essay for a Tuesday morning just wanted to keep you guys updated!
    Using Tapatalk

welcome back stranger!

JB

Comment

Hey how are you doing ? I'm sure you're expecting this but where are the pics of the Pulsar GTiR ??
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome back!

Let's see some pics of the Nissan then, sounds like a beast!
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I'm more interested in the dyno map
          - Challenge Accepted -

Comment

Don't worry broda I'll upload the dyno map when the cars back in my hands she was only tuned last night, still gotta make the trip down to Southend to pick her up and it's not exactly five minutes down the road haha (2 1/2 hours) but here's some pics of the engine setup and car (if I rememeber how to upload them lol) Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	359640
            Click image for larger version

Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	359641Click image for larger version

Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	359642Click image for larger version

Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	359643Click image for larger version

Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	359644
            Using Tapatalk

Comment

And thanks for the warm welcome back reception guys got plenty more pics but they on my computer needed to free up space on my iphone haha but I'm on insta @boostwarrior !!!
              Using Tapatalk

Comment

Full spec list
                turbonetics turbo capable of 600bhp ,blowby z32, external wastegate , screamer, helix 4puk clutch and flywheel, custom rad, custom exhaust, big brake kit, rocker stoppers, hks pistons, tomei cams, custom log manifold, quaife gearbox, painted rocker cover, inlet manifold, engine block and manifold.
                Uprated clutch fork
                Laguna splitter
                Aem wideband
                Apexi avcr
                Sard fuel pressure regulator
                Custom fuel rail
                Catch can
                Ported head
                Twin Bosch fuel pumps
                Front mount intercooler
                Apexi induction
                Braided clutch and brake lines
                Custom turbo elbow
                Bride bucket seat
                Ap racing gear knob
                1000cc rc injectors
                Lol that about sums it up ��
                Using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like an absolute beast!
                  :ds3: Part-Time DS Champ - Citroen & DS Sales Exec :ds3:

Comment

Originally posted by Peter BOOSTED Wardle View Post
                    Hey guys .... The good news is the missus is looking to get one real soon.....Probably gonna go with a stage 2 tune (exhaust, decat, forge induction etc) but look at forging the engine, swapping the turbo,injectors, aftermarket Ecu and the rest ...
                    That will make for a cheap little run about town for the other half....:redface:
                    sigpic
                    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Oh Hi stranger!
                      My DS3R3... nearly....
                      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Arrgghhh sorry for the absence AGAIN!!! Nothing but nightmares with my motor, it's now seized and still trying to find a car for my better half it's all gone crazy as shit round here haha but alas I will get things sorted once I've sorted her car out we will pop up for one of your meets again be good to see some familiar faces and new ones.
                        And if my car is fixed I may just bring the nissan to show you lot and oops hi Joni lol
                        Using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X