space saver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• space saver

any one know the best way to get a space saver kit for my new ds3 white special edition

hope you can help thanks john

space saver

I have just purchased a ds3 white special addition , main dealer said kit is about two hundread pounds sounds a bit much to me...
    anyone have any ideas ??? thanks john

Comment

This subject has been thrashed out several times before........Suggest that you try searching the forum before opening new threads.............having said that we do have members who have "retro-fitted" the spacesaver wheel & tool kit without breaking the bank.

For ANY Citroen parts at the best possible prices and with excellent service contact our resident Citroen parts manager John Nicol.
      His contact details are parts@alistairflemingayr.citroen.co.uk and he can also be called on 01292 280028

Comment

*facepalm*
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Yes I can help you with one were a citroen garage and offer discounts to members.

Comment

And very good too!

Comment

Thank you my lady (I say that in a old man english voice)

Comment

Originally posted by Lady DS3 View Post
                And very good too!
                Yeah, I echo Lady DS3's sentiments. Just receiived my full kit today - space saver, wheel (fitted), jack, brace, cap remover and plastic housing, and very pleased I am with it too!

Thanks John for a great service. Will defintiely be coming back to you from now on for spares etc.

Comment

Working...
                X