Favorite Motorway / Worst Motorway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Motorway / Worst Motorway

My favourite motorway is the A1/M1 ... I can't stand the M5!

Post yours!
    Last edited by streettweeks; 24-02-2016, 18:45.
    Bwaaahhhhhh and Pshhttt erryday!

(Current) THP 155 Black & White. White Racing Decals (+2 bhp each)

(Past) E-HDI Airdream 115 Black. Orange Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)
    E-HDI Airdream 90 White & Black. Full Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)

Favourite has got to be M6 between just after Lancaster and Kendal.

Worst has to be M25 on the northwest corner with all the tailgating essex tw*ts, cross the bridge and back to normal
    Phil Moran

sigpic

Comment

Nobody else has a favourite, perhaps it's because favourite has been misspelled in the title 😉
      Phil Moran

sigpic

Comment

Yeah. I've been trying to think of a favourite!
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Whoops I was at work I type too quickly between jobs no excuse but oh well, it was an off the cuff argument.

(Past) E-HDI Airdream 115 Black. Orange Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)
          E-HDI Airdream 90 White & Black. Full Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)

Comment

I won`t go near the M25 or A3 in Surrey if I can help it...Race Track is an understatement! I like roads alongside Motorways, such as A33 alongside the M3, it`s usually empty and such a nice drive!
            LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
              Yeah. I've been trying to think of a favourite!
              Wouldn't yours be M6 / M62 being local?

Comment

No -_- it's all restricted to 50 and the times I drive it it rarely goes over 15mph. That's not fun
                My DS3R3... nearly....
                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

I think mine has to be the M23/A23 down from London to Brighton especially now the roadworks have finished.

Worst? I don't find the M25 too bad, it's usually congested but flowing at a reasonable speed whenever I use it. I find the M1 just north of London worse.

Comment

Originally posted by streettweeks View Post
                    My favourite motorway is the A1/M1 ... I can't stand the M5!

Post yours!
                    you wouldn't like the A1 my way rob road works /widening around the metro center biggest pain n the arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperkev View Post
                      you wouldn't like the A1 my way rob road works /widening around the metro center biggest pain n the arse.
                      I've not been up to the metro in a while Kev, M1 here is clear down to about Sheffield, with the odd 50, North up to scotch corner still 50 up there

Comment

Yeah about 12 miles worth

Comment

M74 for sure. No speed cameras (from my experiences), great views and it leads straight to the M6
                          DS3 Evo Edition
                          Sport Red
                          E8 DRY

Checkout my Build Thread: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....s-Build-Thread
                          Scottish Meet Part 2: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....sh-Meet-Part-2

Comment

For me it has to be the M90 out of Perth to Edinburgh because after some beautiful scenery the finale is crossing the Forth Bridge.
                            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                            Bigfeet's File Repository
                            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
                              For me it has to be the M90 out of Perth to Edinburgh because after some beautiful scenery the finale is crossing the Forth Bridge.
                              Chap i work with recommended this route for a nice drive!

Comment

Working...
                              X