So come on then, own up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So come on then, own up

Who took full advantage of the great weather this weekend and washed their cars?

I spent 2.5 hours washing and waxing mine yesterday and I have to say, it never looked THIS shiny even when new.

I swear it drives better when its had a good wash & wax
    sigpic

Glad your weather was better then mine! Rainned most of the day on Sunday!
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Aye,, I spent 4 hours Saturday for The Fast show at Santa Pod on Sunday

Comment

Cleaned WTF on Friday! Only a quick 2-3 hour clean, but she was filthy!!

Its only been two weeks since I last cleaned her too. Poor show I know, but I have to go to my parents to wash my car
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Cleaned mine on friday. cleaned the wife's car( swift) first, took 1 hour then cleaned and polished sharkey for 4 hours then spend another 30 mins just looking at it from every angle.
          Crisis wot Crisis

Comment

I did . Pics to follow

Comment

I did, Washed Glazed And waxed Mine Will post some pics.

Shiny Shine
              sigpic
              @DaveZimmer

Comment

Mine is as shiny as ever today :-)

Comment

A first for me - I got a knock on the door this morning to find my neighbour, Dave, outside with a hosepipe and a big bucket of suds, offering to wash my car!

He wouldn't take no for an answer, so I just had to let him go ahead, didn't I?

Not as bonkers as it sounds - he's ripping out his sitting room, and he spent the weekend (while we were away, thank god) loading up a skip with old carpet, floorboard, wallpaper, plasterboard, wiring, etc etc.

Apparently there were clouds of dust everywhere, and I guess he thought I'd be upset at the dust on my car, which was parked close by - hence the offer!

I couldn't stand by & watch him do it, so I grabbed a sponge and helped out - and later I helped him wash his old Jag. Better than working, which is what I should have been doing!

Neighbours, Everybody Needs Good Neighbours ...

Comment

Working...
                  X