had a crash :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• had a crash :(

not in the ds3 luckily! i took my old car to the hairdressers as i don't like leaving it sitting still for ages. car 1 stopped for no reason, car 2 stopped suddenly, car 3 went into car 2 and i went into car 3. so foolish and i can't believe it happened tbh, i just sat in the car while it sank in what happened and then cried like a baby in front of loads of people i didn't know.
    car 1 wasn't actually hit, although the guy was being a class a wanker, claiming to have been hit and had whiplash.. and it turns out he wasn't insured. so his money grabbing attempt shot himself in the foot.
    had a visit from the police this morning, said to prepare that i may have to attend court. it wasn't a bad accident, nobody was hurt although the middle car wouldn't start. i wasn't speeding or on the phone etc, simply didn't respond quick enough/was too close to the car in front and am going to pay the price for it! (insurance wise as well).

damage is mainly cosmetic and it still runs.. need a new bonnet, right wing, reg plate, right headlight. luckily due to the front wings being plastic, they just broke rather than damaging the door or anything major.

woopsie. was going to sell it but looks like it's going to have to be fixed at great expense first (was insured tpft two weeks before i did this.. doh)

Just Thank God It Wasn't Your DS3 !

:L

Comment

Damn, just glad your OK

Comment

surprised radiator or that ain't damaged least your ok though

Comment

Important thing is your are OK.

Comment

as above, at least ur ok but damn, I hate accidents! best to work out if its worth getting fixed at all tbh

Comment

Hi Blondie, don't worry to much about the court visit, you are being called as a witness for the procecution of the muppet driving without insurance. Most likely his brief will tell him to plead guilty before his court date so he gets a lighter sentence. Under those circumstances you will not need to go.

Comment

Working...
              X