No announcement yet.

2016 - The new Look C3 - Info and specs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like it (apart from the air bumps)

It looks fun full and of techy bits and bobs as standard.

Having driven a 64 plate, they do feel empty and a bit soulless inside coming from the DS3. This new look and a vibrant campaign puts the fun back into it.

Remember when the DS3 was fun....

And not stalking women

Much prefer it to the previous C3.

It has it's own identity.

Looking forward to seeing all of the colour combinations!
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
      ...Looking forward to seeing all of the colour combinations!
      You're going to love the lime green and new orange colours
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

I think it looks great.

i have heard they are doing a 3.0 V6 4 speed manual.

And those EU emission restrictions, soon to be a thing of the past

Comment

2016 - The new Look C3 - Info and specs

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
          Lol!! Have you actaully sat in a car from the 80s rescently?

When people (customers) don't get their way they tend to scream blue bloody murder and that's what you see on the forums. The complainers.

The sad fact is that not many people take the time to compliment good service.

If I had a penny for everytime I heard that...!

The reason Citroen is using the screen is because of weight. The biggest issue Citroen has to face is the demands laid out by the EU over CO2 emissions which is why the car is set out to be as light as possible and by using the screen there is a big saving to be made.

In reality the screen is very simple to use and includes "shortcut" buttons to make minor changes while on the move without having to go through the menu (I'm thinking iDrive here!). But really how many times are you actually changing the heating controls on the move?
          As a user interface designer, it does not make for a good experience on the move. Sometimes you'll be changing the settings multiple times on the move depending on the length of your journey and the weather conditions.

VAG keep these elements separate; radio and media in one screen, and the ventilation controls further down. I think that's easier to use and better designed for the situation of driving.

If the ventilation controls were visible on the screen all the time, then it might not be so bad, but it requires eyes to be taken off the road for longer than it does to twist or push a physical button. It's interesting that PSA are one of the only automotive groups using this method, aside from Tesla.

Still think the C3 is otherwise great, though. Just wish they'd do something a bit clever in the boot... some storage in the side areas or something, or an optional false floor...

Typed on a phone
          Last edited by DigitalCal; 01-07-2016, 18:05.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
            I really like it (apart from the air bumps)

It looks fun full and of techy bits and bobs as standard.

Having driven a 64 plate, they do feel empty and a bit soulless inside coming from the DS3. This new look and a vibrant campaign puts the fun back into it.

Remember when the DS3 was fun....

And not stalking women

Much prefer it to the previous C3.

It has it's own identity.

Looking forward to seeing all of the colour combinations!
            Agree with all of this!

Comment

Ive said it when I posted the other thread, I love it, mini catcus and all that, really like it without the bumps as it looked better but will see them in the flesh next year.

Looking forward to taking one for a spin, although I have to resist the mokka for a year.

Comment

Holy thread resurrection batman...

The reason...the DS3 is going back in October to be replaced by a car in this exact spec.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	citroen-c3-2017-almond-f34-montjuich.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	361097

With a 110bhp Petrol.
                Crystal White pearl Mazda 3 Takuya 1.6
                Whisper Purple/White DS3 Dstyle plus 1.6 e-Hdi

Comment

And yes we are getting it from a totally different dealer...

Comment

Wow now you've resurrected the thread I actually watched the new DS3 advert Joni posted. Fecking hell it's weird. Felt uncomfortable watching it descent into a very implied sex scene. I don't get what the creative minds were aiming for....

And as for the new C3, the more I see the more I like it. Still prefer the white, red, and black one (I wonder why ). Really hope they do decide to make a GTi version as alluded to by one of the bosses, as the base model is selling well down here.
                    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                    Join the Facebook Group!
                    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Logically they won't otherwise they'll be taking sales from their DS products. However even the 110 petrol is a nippy little beast low 9s to 60. It's not a sporty car at all though more like a comfy sofa but has its own charm in that it knows what it is.

Comment

Seen quite a few going around, look good.

Comment

Working...
                        X