Proud of my girlfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud of my girlfriend

Really proud of my girlfriend, she's currently doing a Business Management Masters Degree at UEL and has got through the 1st and 2nd parts of application for a 1yr placement in Marketing for PSA in Slough, aka Citroen head office.

As she's heard nothing but Citroen this and Citroen that from me for the last 3 years, it stands her in good stead for the final interview :cool:

Anyone any idea what she'd be doing? I told her handing out leaflets in Slough High Street

Well done

She could be managing the service contracts working out how everything you need is an extra

Jimbob

Comment

Well she had her interview/training thing today in PSA Coventry, and it all seemed to go well, so she's got to wait a few days to find out. Got some pretty interesting PSA brochures and this ID tag thing. What a strange place, in the middle of a building site, saw a few DS3's in the car park, as to be expected, but didn't have the guts to flyer them all (Or any of them!)

Comment

haha thanks

Comment

I know the area well. The building site you mentioned used to be factory where they made Humber cars, many years ago.

Comment

Good luck Hannah!

Comment

Rub's hands in anticipation of future discounts!

Comment

Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
                Good luck Hannah!
                Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
                  Good luck Hannah!
                  This!

Getting your foot in the door is the hard part. All plain sailing after you're in for an interview
                  cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
                    This!

Getting your foot in the door is the hard part. All plain sailing after you're in for an interview
                    Yep definitely, just keeping my fingers and toes crossed now

Comment

PSA Coventry is the training grounds for Peugeot and Citroen.

I would guess that if she gets in then she will be working with one of the marketing teams that look after the model ranges and brand.

The PSA discount is rubbish by the way!
                      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                      Bigfeet's File Repository
                      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Well done and good luck!!!!

Comment

I think i accidentally drove to psa Coventry in my Peugeot 107, was bored at uni went for a drive and got all excited when i saw the big Peugeot and Citroen gates lol. Was in a housing estate surrounded by a building site. Gotta love Coventry the sun never shines

Comment

Originally posted by Bensds3 View Post
                            I think i accidentally drove to psa Coventry in my Peugeot 107, was bored at uni went for a drive and got all excited when i saw the big Peugeot and Citroen gates lol. Was in a housing estate surrounded by a building site. Gotta love Coventry the sun never shines

yeah! there are lots of new houses being built near there

Comment

Working...
                            X