Full membership?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full membership?

I have paid for this today how do I know if it is applied and where are the discount codes

The Chatbox will suddenly appear...
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

When it is confirmed by admin, your "new user" tag below your name will change to "ultra prestige member" (see mine for example). When that happens you will have access to new parts of the forum, such as the discount codes section and the shoutbox. Just keep an eye on your account and messages! You'll probably get a welcome PM from WTF, confirming your upgrade.
      ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
      Join the Facebook Group!
      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Admin are on holiday atm, full service resumes on the 5th. Full membership is a manual change so you'll have to wait until then.
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Ah....mine expires on 3rd Sept but I am all paid up and ready to go as it were.
          LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys for the info

Comment

Who's idea was it to let the admins be on holiday at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                Admin are on holiday atm, full service resumes on the 5th. Full membership is a manual change so you'll have to wait until then.
                Not swearing an oath of allegiance are they?
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Pew pew! All done

Thanks guys!

I know.... both off... people will start talking ...... But we've been here, lurking But I took my laptop away and the charger died. All sorted now
                  My DS3R3... nearly....
                  New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Working...
                  X