X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone 7

Come on then what's everyone ordered?

I've gone for 7+ 128GB in black.

Won't the plus be bigger than your head?
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I love my Samsung Galaxy Mini s3...it`s great with Bluetooth speakers and in the car with Bluetooth also CSR AptX compatible for really great sound. I guess that makes me old school then!
      LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
        Won't the plus be bigger than your head?
        Quite possibly

Comment

Originally posted by Oli View Post
          Quite possibly
          The double camera looks like a cool idea, I'm not sure I'd want such a massive phone. I've also still got 12 months on my contract so will most likely go for the 7S when they announce it next year.

I do like the look of the new Nike+ Apple Watch, shame they're so overpriced.
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

The double camera looks like a cool idea, I'm not sure I'd want such a massive phone. I've also still got 12 months on my contract so will most likely go for the 7S when they announce it next year.

I do like the look of the new Nike+ Apple Watch, shame they're so overpriced.
            Biggest reason I went for the plus was the camera.

Nike watch looks stupid to me. Why not just release an app anyone can install on their watch instead of a specific watch. Think I'll wait for the series 3 watch to upgrade mine.

Comment

Biggest reason I went for the plus was the camera.

Nike watch looks stupid to me. Why not just release an app anyone can install on their watch instead of a specific watch. Think I'll wait for the series 3 watch to upgrade mine.
              Yeah the camera looks really good for a phone.

Pretty sure you can just use the Nike+ app on the normal watch, the only difference is the strap is only on the Nike one isn't it?
              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Yeah the camera looks really good for a phone.

Pretty sure you can just use the Nike+ app on the normal watch, the only difference is the strap is only on the Nike one isn't it?
                No, can only get the Nike+ Run app. New watch supports all different sports and sort of acts like a coach

Comment

No, can only get the Nike+ Run app. New watch supports all different sports and sort of acts like a coach
                  The Nike Run app is available for all the watches though. The Nike+ watch is a series 2 so the others have the sensors too.
                  - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I'm more interested to know how much that's costing oli. Although in his defence he usually gets fairly good deals

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I've order the 7+ 256Gb in black. I'll be getting a decent case as well having cracked the screen on my Galaxy s7 edge after a month.

Comment

Originally posted by AnotherPhil View Post
                        I've order the 7+ 256Gb in black. I'll be getting a decent case as well having cracked the screen on my Galaxy s7 edge after a month.
                        Ive ordered a spigen one - https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01GIWH3..._ovM1xb389WCN6

And a glass screen protector of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TomTom View Post
                          I'm more interested to know how much that's costing oli. Although in his defence he usually gets fairly good deals

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          Ex vat 682 minus £300 my current phone is worth not a bad deal

Comment

Camera is the only thing that I found interesting on the new iPhone. Apple's practices annoy me considerably. Remove headphone jack and enforce use of lightning port. Can't charge and use headphones at same time, so sell an overpriced adapter to fix it.

Er... wot?
                            @mike_lowsocial

Comment

Originally posted by mjogreen View Post
                              Camera is the only thing that I found interesting on the new iPhone. Apple's practices annoy me considerably. Remove headphone jack and enforce use of lightning port. Can't charge and use headphones at same time, so sell an overpriced adapter to fix it.

Er... wot?
                              Everything's Bluetooth nowadays anyway, no need for an AUX port. Also, I'd hardly call about £8 overpriced

Comment

Working...
                              X