X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unable to change the purple them on new DS3 2006 reg

Hi

i've just received my DS3 elegance 1.6 eHID 100... yay :ds3:
    one issue though its red and the theme on the headunit is purple not that i dont like purple i just prefer it to match the car/mood
    looking through the manual if i press settings it should have two options audio and color (yes states speeling) but i only get the audio option

any suggestions or are we in Europe doomed to all have the purple theme? can i switch to a states ui maybe or mod through the OBD2 port?

Thanks in advance for any assistance
    Matt

The DS3 touchscreen only has the purple option.
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
      The DS3 touchscreen only has the purple option.
      Booo!
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

that sucks, wish there was a way to get into the config to re-enable that hidden option.. might see what i can get off the OBD2 port
        worst case ill be seeing what putting a colour tint on the screen is like lol!

Comment

Originally posted by mtdavey View Post
          that sucks, wish there was a way to get into the config to re-enable that hidden option.. might see what i can get off the OBD2 port
          I know on the older models you could update certain files to create a custom theme. Safe to say that will void any warranty though.
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by mtdavey View Post
            I'm thinking of doing this to lessen the orange in my less fun display.
            My DS3R3... nearly....
            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
              I'm thinking of doing this to lessen the orange in my less fun display.
              Not fun-less, retro, which is what all the kids want.
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
              X