Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Friday Sales - where have you found the best deals so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday Sales - where have you found the best deals so far?

I rarely buy anything, so I'm not too clued up on offers etc around at the moment, but I have noticed the length of some of the 'Black Friday' sales on.

Some started last week! I even googled it to see if I have missed the date :S

I know these guys have 50% off Fri - Mon
    http://www.madcowuk.com/

Think these have 30%
    http://www.formulaclean.co.uk/

Have you seen good deals that others could benefit from? Post away and share the discounts
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

I know a few years back, Sony were offering a Brack Friday Bunduru on the PS4.

Wait.... that was South Park not real life...
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

I've already bought Titanfall 2 for myself and Gears of War 4 for a mate in the Xbox store 'Black Friday Sale' (that's been on all week).

Apparently Apple have a one day sale on Friday but not seen any info other than that.
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Demon Tweeks

DC Shoes
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

http://www.eurocarparts.com/
          67% off i got new wipers back and front and uprated bulbs.

I also got some money off Egyptian cotton towels on Groupon..
          Bwaaahhhhhh and Pshhttt erryday!

(Current) THP 155 Black & White. White Racing Decals (+2 bhp each)

(Past) E-HDI Airdream 115 Black. Orange Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)
          E-HDI Airdream 90 White & Black. Full Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)

Comment

Got myself a 49" Full HD Smart TV off Tesco for £199, with vouchers got it down to like £180
            @mike_lowsocial

Comment

Originally posted by mjogreen View Post
              Got myself a 49" Full HD Smart TV off Tesco for £199, with vouchers got it down to like £180
              Did you have to rugby tackle an obese chav to get it?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/money/asda-p...friday-9328377 - My source of humour.
              Bwaaahhhhhh and Pshhttt erryday!

(Current) THP 155 Black & White. White Racing Decals (+2 bhp each)

(Past) E-HDI Airdream 115 Black. Orange Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)
              E-HDI Airdream 90 White & Black. Full Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)

Comment

Originally posted by streettweeks View Post
                Did you have to rugby tackle an obese chav to get it?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/money/asda-p...friday-9328377 - My source of humour.
                nah bought it from my bed
                @mike_lowsocial

Comment

NatWest were offering a great 20% off deal at their cash tills, for every £1 you withdrew they only debited your account 80p.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post

Apparently Apple have a one day sale on Friday but not seen any info other than that.
                    Dropping money off the 5 year old hardware in the laptops so soon after the recent price hike?
                    sigpic

Comment

Got a 49" 4k smart TV for £279 from Argos although I don't think it was actually on sale.

Noticed the Chromecast has dropped in price to around £15. I've had one for a couple of years now and I honestly couldn't recommend them more, not just for yourself but they make great Christmas gifts too!

Also Amazon have a load of Auto Glym products on sale if you need to stock up.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RichardL View Post

Noticed the Chromecast has dropped in price to around £15.

That may be the Version 1 or V2, ive ordered V3 that has more powerful internals, a LAN socket and is 4K capable.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drummond Base View Post
                          That may be the Version 1 or V2, ive ordered V3 that has more powerful internals, a LAN socket and is 4K capable.
                          It's the 2nd gen on sale. I've got the 1st gen and it's brilliant.

The 4k one is the Chromecast Ultra but it's £69!!! My TV has 4k apps built in so I'm just going to save my money and buy a PS4 Pro in a few months instead.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardL View Post
                            It's the 2nd gen on sale. I've got the 1st gen and it's brilliant.

The 4k one is the Chromecast Ultra but it's £69!!! My TV has 4k apps built in so I'm just going to save my money and buy a PS4 Pro in a few months instead.

This is for my daughters TV so she can watch Netflix and the like. I went for the newer one as im a fan of future proofing and newer tech if its available. It will hopefully be here soon
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drummond Base View Post
                              This is for my daughters TV so she can watch Netflix and the like. I went for the newer one as im a fan of future proofing and newer tech if its available. It will hopefully be here soon
                              Makes sense, especially as that seems to be the direction tech is heading in. I'd be interested to hear whether it's more than just Netflix and YouTube that are offering 4K. At the moment I'm not sure your typical broadcasters (BBC, Channel 4 etc) are even shooting in 4k yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X