Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If people knew the things you did.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If people knew the things you did.......

.... that make you seem like a bit of a weirdo.

Anyone have any odd habits/OCD traits/rituals/life rules?

I have a few that are pretty normal, other less normal ones will follow I'm sure.

Volume has to be even numbers unless it's under 5
    Visors have to go back to the starting position if leaving the car
    Seats have to be set back if someone has got out of the back - even if they are getting back in.
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Checking my house front door to see if it is locked two or three times before getting into car.

Comment

Temperature on the electric air con controls has to be a whole number. Don't even know why there's 0.5 degree intervals, as if you can notice half a degree difference...
      ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
      Join the Facebook Group!
      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
        as if you can notice half a degree difference...
        So why change it to a whole number then? just leave it on whatever.5 if it makes no difference.

No i dont have any, i check my train season ticket is in my pocket once before i leave the house, i check there is no disruption when i get up, i check the door once when i leave nothing out of the ordinary.

It all depends what kind of thought process you adhere to, im a binary thinker so yes no, act or don't act, on or off, logic and fact, ignore issues i can have no effect on, rule out any scheme of manouvre that isn't relevant, arrive at the solution in a timely manner and move on.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drummond Base View Post
          So why change it to a whole number then? just leave it on whatever.5 if it makes no difference.

No i dont have any, i check my train season ticket is in my pocket once before i leave the house, i check there is no disruption when i get up, i check the door once when i leave nothing out of the ordinary.

It all depends what kind of thought process you adhere to, im a binary thinker so yes no, act or don't act, on or off, logic and fact, ignore issues i can have no effect on, rule out any scheme of manouvre that isn't relevant, arrive at the solution in a timely manner and move on.
          I think you may have thought too much in to this. ^

For me its my decals they have to be symmetrical at both sides exactly or i freak out, and they have to match up so if its Avery for one it has to be for the rest. or 3M w.e.
          Always try get a round number at the petrol station like £30.00 (sure this applies to a lot)
          I usually make sure all the light switches are the right way so pushed down for on, and up for off, like if you have 2 switches for the landing, or kitchen they both are right.
          Get really agitated if i put a wrong song genre in the wrong playlist too ..

All very sad
          Bwaaahhhhhh and Pshhttt erryday!

(Current) THP 155 Black & White. White Racing Decals (+2 bhp each)

(Past) E-HDI Airdream 115 Black. Orange Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)
          E-HDI Airdream 90 White & Black. Full Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)

Comment

Volume control has to be even numbers in dB, same for tone levels on my Cinema Amp!

WTF......with all of your list I agree.

Prefer front wheels straight forward when parked.
            Last edited by JEZDS3; 01-12-2016, 16:35.
            LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Power symbol on the radio must be set level.

Air vents must be centred.

Dual AC must be set to the same temperature.

Passenger seat must be in line with driver seat (and same height if possible).
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Volume on the radio has to be an even number for sure! Even do that on the TV at home and on my phone. I'm OCD on even numbers. Wish I bought a DS4 [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What about the sound balance front and rear left and right ha ha ha ha
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
                    Power symbol on the radio must be set level.

Air vents must be centred.

Dual AC must be set to the same temperature.

Passenger seat must be in line with driver seat (and same height if possible).
                    Yessss!!

If I'm on a flight the seat tray holder has to be straight too.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
                    My DS3R3... nearly....
                    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

What about the sound balance front and rear left and right ha ha ha ha
                      God I have sooooooo many of these!! This is defo one of them DB. My seats cannot be left forward at any time - period!! The vents have to be centred and seatbelts cannot be left twisted and sun visors need to be put back up when leaving the car!!

My laptops have to be on my desk at a certain angle, house tidy before I go to bed and can't leave any task half finished before I come home from work. I think I need help!!!! :redface:

Oh and I can't have unread emails in my inbox!! Anyone know any good therapists?? Hahaha.
                      DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Coming outside to see your car and screaming quietly inside at the fact the wheel centres are not lined up.
                        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                        Bigfeet's File Repository
                        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

This thread made me chuckle. Thank god I'm not alone!

sent from my Nokia 6310i using the keypad
                          At some point I will come up with a signature.

Comment

I drove home from work with the heating set at 21.5 mooha ha ha
                            sigpic

Comment

I drove home from work with the heating set at 21.5 mooha ha ha
                              You bad boy are tempting fate!

Comment

Working...
                              X