Who's Excited About Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Excited About Christmas

Well i am as its my first at home for a number of years.
    Ive done all my shopping online (and all items have arrived) although i have a couple of stocking fillers to pick up once i finish work for the festive period.

So who else is looking forward to thee festive period?
    sigpic

I'm looking forward to 2 weeks off, a good excuse to drink and be merry!
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
      I'm looking forward to 2 weeks off, a good excuse to drink and be merry!
      Yip, il be having a few drinks with some mates in the industry on the 16th, that will be my first drink in nearly two months.
      Im deffo off for about 10 days but the boss is hinting il be joining him overseas at the start of Jan.
      Cant wait to smash some dirty carbs over the holiday period, stand by bathroom scales .
      sigpic

Comment

Ramsgate for Christmas Eve, and Guildford for NYE

Looking forward to the drive home the next days, as the roads are so darned quiet- specialy motorways
        Time to open up the R methinks.... unless the wife twigs it
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Christmas for me this year will be exciting, I'm hoping it will feel Christmassy, when I finally get the festive decor finished in my newly acquired Norwegian home, hoping for snow or at least frosty cold, away from the damp unpredictable miserable British weather.
          Performance Powered By Thought
          Engineered Horsepower

Comment

I always look forward to christmas. I probably have never grown up. Just got older.

Comment

Not me stressed to the hilt, sold the house in August still waiting for a moving date.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperkev View Post
                Not me stressed to the hilt, sold the house in August still waiting for a moving date.
                i can relate to that, we were beaten to a the purchase of a house that was everything we wanted and had looked for for many years, was a tough six months then it came back on the market as the buyer couldnt finance it, ended up getting it in the end.
                Stick with it mate.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Czar View Post
                  Christmas for me this year will be exciting, I'm hoping it will feel Christmassy, when I finally get the festive decor finished in my newly acquired Norwegian home, hoping for snow or at least frosty cold, away from the damp unpredictable miserable British weather.
                  The snow and/or frost can keep well away until i finish, i much prefer my mountain bike to the tube anyday but i much prefer the tube to sliding under a bus.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drummond Base View Post
                    The snow and/or frost can keep well away until i finish, i much prefer my mountain bike to the tube anyday but i much prefer the tube to sliding under a bus.
                    Noooo, we need cold crisp frosty days, ice and snow too, it's refreshing and beautiful, and stop salt gritting the roads, as that is what causes the problems, it eats away at the Tarmac road surface, creating potholes, it melts ice and snow, which rarely gets chance to dry in our damp climate, this freezes again, causing Black ice spots, and vehicles dancing on ice, this happens year on year, and yet drivers still drive around through the winter on summer tyres, and when the going gets tricky, they blame anyone and everything except their own stupididity, keep safe and use the tube.
                    Performance Powered By Thought
                    Engineered Horsepower

Comment

I can't wait for Christmas Like Patrick said, we've got a couple of weeks off, plans to see family and friends. It's also my birthday on Christmas Day
                      Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                      Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

I have an aunt and a cousin with Christmas B-Days, The cousin always got screwed with combined presents.
                        Originally posted by cyclone
                        It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                        Originally posted by Broda
                        I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

I always felt a bit sorry for Jesus, what with having to have his birthday presents and Xmas presents at the same time.
                          sigpic

Comment

I can't wait either, we have family with us over from 23 Dec for a few days and I'm off from 23 until 2 week of Jan !!!!! Might need to wrap the bloody pressies before then though
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, lookingnforward to it, around my dads on Christmas day and then the wifes side round to ours on boxing day.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X